S1: Chapter Twenty Five

Four months later

Hosan was extremely nervous. Today was the day he married the love of his life. He never imagined that when he was to go down the isle, he would be wearing a wedding dress but he couldn't see it a wedding without one. He stared in the mirror looking at himself. His hair was curly, halfway down his back. He wore very minimum makeup. It was a bittersweet feeling.

When he looked at his reflection in the mirror, he saw his mother. The most important day of his life and he wished his parents were there to see him. He would've wanted both his parents to walk him down the isle and give him away but it couldn't be that way. Sara came in and place a pin in Hosan's hair. Hosan looked at the pin in his hair. "It wasn't easy to find but I did. Now you have something blue, something borrowed, and something old."

"Thank you

"Thank you." Hosan hugged Sara. The hair pin she had given him, belonged to his mother. He couldn't find it and believed it was lost for good until now. Now that he had it, it felt like she right beside him.

"It's time." Jaysung said, standing by the door.

"Okay." Hosan gave himself one last look before taking Jaysung's arm. He had asked the male to to escort him to the venue where his old landlord would walk him down the aisle. She was the second mother he ever had.

Yoongi and Hosan had decided on having a nature fairytale themed wedding because it suited their personalities perfectly.

He looked down at the woman who raised him in the city and felt gratefulness to her. The music began to play and they began to walk down the aisle. Hosan couldn't help but smile as he saw Yoongi on the verge of tears. Hosan giggled as he wiped away his tears.

"You big softie." it made everyone laugh as they sat down and the ceremony began.

"Good evening everyone! From the warm welcoming of this farm, we take ourselves out of the usual routines of daily living to witness a unique moment in the lives of Kim Yoongi and Lee Hosan. Today they join their lives in the union of marriage."

"To all their guests, they are happy to share this moment with you. They have known most of you for many years. You watched them grow up, you went to school with them, or you worked with them. Because you are the ones who have supported them and known them so well, it is only fitting that you are the ones to share this once-in-a-lifetime moment with them."

"A wedding day is often a day when couples miss family members no longer with them. For Hosan, there are family members whose memories they hold dear. May your parents stand beside you on this special day. And so it is that Hosan and Yoongi present themselves to be married today surrounded by the people they love the most."

"As Hosan and Yoongi prepared for the ceremony part of this wedding celebration, they reflected on what it is that they love about each other. And this was was the easiest part of planning this wedding!" Guests began laughing.

"Yoongi, Hosan loves that you blend in so comfortably with his family. He sees in you a funny, kind, and sweet man. He loves that you think he is funny and that you always find a way to compliment him. He loves that you always want to be close to him. You remember details of the stories he tells. You want to be part of his family and circle of friends. You help him around the house. Most importantly, you are so close that even when he is at his worst, you have never made him feel like you want anything but to be closer to him."

"Hosan, Yoongi loves that you unapologetically yourself. He loves your brain, your smile, and your beauty. He appreciates that you are "low maintenance." He loves your creativity. He loves your calls and texts. He loves your cooking. He loves your kisses. He just really loves you!"

"You both look to a shared future that includes raising a happy & healthy family. That future also includes a richly lived life together going out to restaurants, hanging out with family, relaxing at home in front of the TV, singing and dancing. Hosan will do the singing, and Yoongi will do the dancing. The years will come and go, you won't take each other for granted, you will laugh a lot, you will be the best parents you can be, you will grow older and wiser together. It's a good story, and the ending is not in sight!"

"We come now to the words everyone want to hear the most today the words that take them across the threshold from being engaged to being married. A marriage, as most of us understand it, is a voluntary and full commitment. It is made in the deepest sense to the exclusion of all others, and it is entered into with the desire and hope that it will last for life. Before you declare your vows to one another, I want to hear you confirm that it is indeed your intention to be married today."

"Yoongi, do you come here freely and without reservation to give yourself to Hosan in marriage? If so, answer I do."

"I do."

"Hosan, do you come here freely and without reservation to give yourself to Yoongi in marriage? If so, answer I do."

"I do."

"Having heard that it is your intention to be married to each other, I now ask you to declare your marriage vows. Please face each other and hold hands." Hosan and Yoongi faced each other and each other's hands.

"I, Hosan, take you, Yoongi, to be my husband. I will share my life with yours, Build our dreams together, Support you through times of trouble, and rejoice with you in times of happiness. I promise to give you respect, love and loyalty. This commitment is made in love, kept in faith, lived in hope, and made new every day of our lives."

"I, Yoongi, take you, Hosan, to be my husband. I will share my life with yours, Build our dreams together, Support you through times of trouble, and rejoice with you in times of happiness. I promise to give you respect, love and loyalty. This commitment is made in love, kept in faith, lived in hope, and made new every day of our lives."

"Your wedding ring are the outward and visible sign of the inward and invisible bond which already unites you two hearts in love. The rings please." They both grabbed a ring taking each other's hands repeating their vows.

I give you this ring.

Wear it with love and joy.

As this ring has no end,

My love is also forever.

"Everyone has advice for newlyweds. Hosan and Yoongi, I offer these good wishes to you on this special day. May your life together be blessed with prosperity and good health. May you always share open and honest communication between each other. May you respect each other's individual talents and gifts and give full support to each other's professional and personal pursuits. May you cherish the home and family you will create together. May all the years to come be filled with moments to celebrate and renew your love. May your love be a life-long source of excitement, contentment, affection, respect, and devotion for one another."

"And so now by the power vested in me by Seoul, it is my honor and delight to declare you husband and husband. You may seal this declaration with a kiss. I am pleased to present the newlyweds, Mr. and Mr. Geun!" Yoongi pulled Hosan close, kissing him as fireworks let off in the background.

Yoongi picked up the male bridal style and carried him away to the reception. Hosan giggled as Yoongi helped him change out of the dress he had on. "This is the third happiest day of my life." Hosan said, slipping on a jumpsuit.

"What are the first two?"

"Meeting you and giving birth to our daughter."

Yoongi leaned down kissing Hosan tenderly before they joined their guests. The boys enjoyed the time with their family and friends. Everything they had gone through was worth it to be together in this moment. Yoongi's parents took Eunhae for the next couple of days for the males to really enjoy their honeymoon. Yoongi had made plans to take Hosan to the islands.