S1: Chapter Four

Yoongi had one too many drinks and he knew it. He just didn't care. He looked at Hosan with lust. He couldn't help it as Hosan sat across from him, laid out on the ground looking at the stars. He looked beautiful as the moon light shone on his skin. Hosan was tipsy. He had known his limit and stopped after three soju bottles. He thought the stars were beautiful.

He looked over and saw how Yoongi was staring at him. Hosan smirked to himself, already knowing what was in store for him the moment he went to his room tonight. He stood up and left the group heading back to the house. He made sure he caressed Yoongi's neck as he passed him.

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek, trying to hide how turned on he was. Once he was sure Hosan made it back to the house, he said good night to the others and went to his room making sure to lock the door. There he found Hosan undressing. Yoongi took off his trunks and walked over to Hosan pulling him against his chest.

He began kissing on his neck and caressing his thighs. Yoongi absolutely loved his thighs. "I want you bad baby boy."

It was something in the way Yoongi called Hosan baby boy that turned him on no matter what the situation was.

"Then take me." Hosan said trying not to moan out loud in case others were around.

Yoongi picked the younger up and laid him on the bed, pulling him to the edge. He grabbed his cock, pumping the already hard member. He watched Hosan as he tried not to moan which he thought was sexy but not at all necessary. 

"Baby boy these walls are soundproof. No need to be quiet. That's why this is our room."

Hosan let out a moan when he felt lips wrap around his dick. He looked down to see Yoongi looking at him as he lightly sucked and licked on his dick. The eye contact alone was enough to make him cum, but he chose not to just yet. He just watched as Yoongi devoured him. Yoongi didn't really suck dick. When it came to Hosan, he would do it with zero hesitation which had the male thinking exactly how much did the older male love Hosan.

He pulled Hosan out his mouth and grabbed some lube and a condom, sliding them both on and laying down on the bed. Hosan climbed on top of Yoongi and slid him in between his cheeks, gasping as he went all the way down. Yoongi watched the male ride him with ease, loving how his moans were music to his ears. He sat up, grabbing his hips and moving them faster as Hosan leaned down kissing him.

Yoongi pulled away and went down, sucking on his nipple, making the male arch his back in pleasure. Both were close and they knew it, but it didn't stop them. Yoongi stood up and pinned Hosan against the wall, pounding deep inside him. Hosan tried his best not to scratch him as he cummed over both their chests. Yoongi cummed right after him, resting his head in the crook of his neck, catching his breath.

"Hosan." Yoongi said, looking into the male's eyes.

"Yes?" He said as he looked Yoongi in the eye.

"I love you."

Hosan didn't know what to say. Yoongi had never said that to him before. "I love you too."

Yoongi leaned in, kissing the male in a way he had never done before. Hosan realized this was different from the other times they slept together. When he searched his eyes, he could see the love he hadn't seen before.

Yoongi said nothing but took the two to shower, throwing the condom in the trash on the way. The two washed each other and got out drying off.

Once in their pjs for the night, Yoongi pulled the male close to him and drifted to sleep. Hosan wasn't sure what to make of what happened, but he would figure it out later. For now, it was time for sleep.

Hosan was the first to wake up. He turned to his side and saw Yoongi sleeping peacefully. He looked down, seeing bite marks all over his chest. Yoongi had marked him up and down in his drunken state. "Aish, Gi you marked me too much. I can't hide these. I didn't bring my makeup."

Hosan stood up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. Once he was done, he climbed on top of Yoongi.

"Wake up. Look what you did to me." Hosan said as he shook his shoulders.

"What baby?" Yoongi said with his eyes closed still.

"You marked me." Yoongi turned over and saw what he had done. He made hickeys all over Hosan's chest.

"I'm sorry baby boy." Yoongi got out of bed and went to brush his teeth and wash his face before talking to the male.

"We should talk."

Hosan directed his attention to Yoongi as he watched him put on clothes and hand him a shirt. "I haven't really been fair to you when it comes to us and I know that it bothers you. You don't say it but I can see it."

Hosan didn't say anything because the older male was right.

"I'm bisexual. I wasn't lying when I said that. I do have a boyfriend I've been dating for four years but to me that man is you. I don't how you feel about it but from the moment we've been together, I've only had eyes for you and think of you as my boyfriend. I don't want anyone and haven't been with anyone since I met you. My life is so public that I wanted my love life private. You were the only person to not think of me as the person the world sees me for but for my own personality. I didn't think about how you might feel about it and I'm sorry. I'm in love with you Hosan. I don't want anyone else but you."

Hosan didn't know what to say. He wasn't expecting that. He was speechless. Yoongi pulled the male closer to him, kissing him differently than before. "Move in with me. I don't want to hide you anymore."

"Are you being serious or are you still drunk?" Hosan asked, because it was the only logical explanation he could think of. "I'm not drunk, baby boy. I mean everything I'm saying."

"Okay."

"Okay?" Yoongi asked, looking in the male's eyes.

"Okay, I believe you. I don't know about moving in with you though. What will the others say?"

"I don't give a damn what they say or think. Not even my family. I just want you. Every second of every day. I've been thinking about it for some time but being here with you and last night, I know for sure. This is what I want."

"How do I know that after we do this, you won't later regret it?"

"Hosan, nothing can change how I feel about you. I love you. No matter what happens, I'm always by your side."

"Okay. I'll move in with you."