S1: Epilogue

It was a private villa with no one else around that sat in the water. The water was crystal clear blue and you could see the fish in the water. "This is so beautiful, Gi."

"Let's head inside."

Yoongi picked Hosan up and carried him into the villa.  Once inside, he put Hosan down and put their bags in the bedroom. Hosan applied some sunscreen and stripped his clothes off, going out to the balcony. He put on some shades and laid down on a chair, getting a tan.

Yoongi pulled out his laptop and went to the balcony to find his naked husband. "Baby boy what are you doing?"

"I'm getting a tan. When we leave here, i want my skin to look like honey glaze."

"You have to do that naked?"

"I wanna tan my body evenly. You want me to have tan lines and snow white tits?"

"I suppose not."

"What are you doing with your laptop anyway?"

I have a few emails to respond to before we have really have fun."

"We're on our honeymoon."

"I know baby boy but this isn't something that can wait. I promise that after this, I'm all yours."

"Mhm."

Yoongi sat at the table checking and responding to his emails while occasionally looking at Hosan. When he looked at the male, it reminded him of when he had first met and laid eyes on the male.

Six years ago

It was senior year of high school and Yoongi was looking for somewhere to hide out. He had been followed by his fangirls and all he wanted to do was find somewhere to eat his meal in silence. It was early December. The snow had freshly fallen and it was very cold outside.

Yoongi stumbled upon a boy who appeared to be sleeping under a tree. He didn't have on a coat and it was twenty eight degrees outside. The boy had black hair that stopped at the base of his neck and his body was very small and slim, feminine. However, he had on the boy's school uniform letting Yoongi know that it couldn't be a girl.

He was the most beautiful man he had ever laid eyes on. "Hey, it's freezing out here. Where's your coat?"

Yoongi asked the boy as he approached him. As he looked closer at the boy, he realized that male didn't have proper shoes for the weather. He had on sneakers that were soaking wet. But it didn't seem to bother the male at all as he continued to sleep.

He realized the boy hadn't heard him. He didn't know why but he took off his coat, hat, gloves and scarf, putting it on the male and carrying him to his car. He blasted the heater and waited until the boy woke up.

"Where the hell am I?"

"My car."

The boy jumped, he didn't notice Yoongi sitting next to him. "Who are you and where are we?"

Yoongi was puzzled. Everyone in school knew who he was. How did this guy not?

"You don't recognize me?"

"Am I supposed to?"

"My father is a famous lawyer."

"Good for him, you want a medal or something? Now answer my question."

Yoongi was baffled at the male's reaction to him. This guy really didn't know who he was and for some reason, Yoongi liked that.

"I'm Geun Yoongi. We're in my car in the student parking lot. I found you passed out under a tree. You looked like you were freezing so I brought you here to warm you up. What's your name?"