S2: Chapter Eighteen

Sofia saw her face plastered everywhere. She had no way of getting out of town, let alone the country without someone recognizing her. She stood outside the hospital that Yoongi was being treated. She thought maybe if she just spoke to Hosan and he could understand where she was coming from, he would drop the charges and she could just disappear.

Amber looked at all the papers in front of her and she knew something wasn't right but she couldn't figure it out. "What am I missing?"

"Mind if I take a look?" Kang asked, bringing her a fresh cup of coffee. 

"You can if you want."

In the few short days Amber showed up to the farm, she and Kang had started to bond. While Kang was aware of her past, he could see that wasn't the person she was right now. 

"These are fake accounts. Sometimes when a company is close to bankruptcy, they make fake shareholders as an attempt to get new ones and fill the void. It looks like they are close to bankruptcy."

"This is my family's company."

"Oh."

"I think I know what to do though."

Amber pulled out the black card Hosan had given her and pulled up the shareholders link.

Hosan was back at the hospital visiting Yoongi. "Hey baby."

"Hey baby boy."

"How you feeling?"

"Like I was hit by a bus."

"You need some pain meds?"

"That would be nice."

"Okay."

Hosan stepped out of the room for a moment and requested for a nurse to bring pain meds to Yoongi. "I brought you some lunch. Your favorite."

"Southern food?"

"Yes."

Hosan sat down next to Yoongi and put a napkin on his chest. Hosan pulled out the bento box he had packed for Yoongi and began feeding the male. He had prepared fried chicken with mac and cheese, corn bread, and green beans. He and Hosan had took a trip to the states and found love for southern cooking. 

"How is Namjoon adjusting to everything?"

"He's doing okay. I think he is battling himself internally about Sofia. She raised him. We may not understand why she stole him but she raised him well and for that I'm sure he's confused."

"Who was Sofia?"

"Oppa!" Hosan turned to the little girl who was yelling at him. Hosan was trying to study and this little girl kept following him everywhere. 

"Why are you following me?"

"I made you a snack to help you while you study."

The girl was a year younger than Hosan but she had a huge crush on the boy and had determined that he would be her husband. She didn't know that the male already had his eyes on a boy in particular.  Hosan looked at the bento box and took it. 

"Thank you."

the little girl smiled. According to her mother, if Hosan took the box, he would agree to marry her. The little girl ran off smiling while Hosan continued studying . 

"She went two years bringing me snacks and I just thought she was being nice because she noticed I wasn't eating lunch since I couldn't afford it. Thinking back on it now, I realize how she could've misunderstood me and how I misunderstood her. "

"So all of this is about a grad school crush."

"It may be more than just a crush to her though. I don't know what she saw in me to like me in the first place. I didn't talk to anyone but Sara back then. I knew who you were just not your name back then. I thought i was obvious with my gayness but I guess not."

"You were perfect to me in every way. How could I not fall in love with you."

Hosan and Yoongi turned to the door to see Sofia Gim standing there and holding a gun.

Namjoon and Mocha sat on the couch flipping through channels when one particular channel caught their attention. "Isn't that the hospital your dads are at?"

"Yeah. Hold on, let me turn it up."

Eunhae and Minsu were in the kitchen preparing lunch when they heard the news. "Noona, you should come take a look at this."

Eunhae and Minsu went into the living room to see the hospital on the news. "You hear it from us live. A hostage situation at the hospital. We know three are dead and four are injured as a female shooter holds Geun Yoongi and Lee Hosan as hostages. We are getting intel that it is Sofia Gim. We know that she is currently wanted by police in the kidnapping of Geun Namjoon Lee, the missing son of Hosan and Yoongi who were made to believe their son passed shortly after birth."

"What the fuck?"

"We have to go now."

"Eunhae we can't do anything even if we do manage to get down there. I don't wanna put you in danger which is exactly what we will be walking right into if we go down there. Just sit tight and wait to see what happens."

"My dads-"

"Will be alright. I promise. Give them some credit. " Eunhae knew he was right but she didn't like that he had to sit because there was nothing that she could do to help her parents.