024, War.

They had collected all the warriors

From many different variety of clans.

When Toruk Makto calls to them, they listen.

But, war was war.

And war is dangerous.

"I do not want to see you flying around out there, Kata," Denahi warned as she painted herself.

Mukata stepped back in shock, "You don't want me— the greatest asshole ever— to help with this war?"

Denahi looked at him with a serious expression, trying not to find his words funny.

"It is dangerous and I do not want anything to happen to you," Denahi warned.

Mukata sighed, "And what about you? What if you die? What do I do?"

Denahi curled her face, moving to hold onto Mukata's shoulders, "Nothing will happen to me."

She could only hope.

Denahi would do anything to protect Mukata.

Even keeping alive, at the dangerous moments.

"I see you, Kata," Denahi said before mounting Riti, securing herself down.

"I see you, Nahi," Mukata responded.

Denahi cried out, Riti beginning to fly amongst the other ikran's in the sky.

She watched as the RDA's aircraft flew.

Denahi couldn't deny the size of them.

Compared to the ikran's— they were huge.

But, Denahi swallowed any fear she held. She was doing this for her people, for herself.

Denahi steadied the bow in her hands, meaning she was ready to shoot anyone in sight.

Her stomach was strong as she shot an arrow into an aircraft driver, watching as the plane fell to the ground in an orange explosion.

"That was good, keep it up, baby," Jake praised in her comm.

She smiled sheepishly in response.

But, that swoon didn't last long as she shot another arrow into the Sky-people.

Their air was filling with black smoke but nothing could blind Denahi's view.

Her mind was set on one thing.

Kill these demons.