036, Sullys Stick Together.

All of the children scattered into their pod

Kiri was holding Tuk's hand.

Neteyam had Malhua on his back as he dragged Lo'ak with him, "Remember? Family meeting!"

"C'mon, take a knee," Jake ordered them all.

Denahi kneeled to the ground, placing her hand onto Jake's thigh for stability.

He moved his palm to rest on her hand.

They both watched as, after Neteyam kneeled, Malhua climbed over his shoulders and fell into the plush of his lap.

Neteyam gasped, "Careful, Mal!"

He didn't want his sister getting hurt over him.

Denahi and Jake smiled at the interaction.

He then turned to them all, "I need you kids on your best behaviour."

Denahi looked up at him, watching intently.

Jake's face expressing with his words, "I mean it. Learn fast— pull your weight."

Denahi nodded.

These words applied to her, also.

"Don't cause trouble, got it?" Jake asked, mostly aiming that towards his youngest son.

Lo'ak nodded his head, "Yes, sir."

Neteyam grabbed his head and tried to rub but quickly pulled away when Lo'ak snarled at him.

But, then, Tuk's sniffles could be heard.

Denahi snapped her head to her daughter.

"I want to go home..." Tuk cried.

Her head tilted at the side before she stood to the ground and walked to Tuk.

Tuk didn't waste time before comforting into Denahi's body, crying into the flesh of her tummy.

"Tuk, you have to understand, this is our home now, little one," Denahi explained.

She didn't expect Tuk to understand.

But, Denahi didn't want to her to be upset.

"Yeah. We're gonna get through with this, if we have each others back, right?" Jake asked.

Denahi nodded before lifting Tuk's head, "What does your father always say?"

"Sullys stick together..." They all replied.

With no emotion.

Denahi couldn't help but sigh.

She looked at them all, shaking her head.

Jake spoke, "That's right. Sullys stick together. Now, this time, with some feeling."

"Sullys stick together!" They announced louder.

Denahi nodded and handed Tuk to Jake.

The night was getting dark, and cold.

This pod wasn't their usual layout for their home.

The children were used to sleeping in a separate room from Jake and Denahi.

"Does anybody want to help with the meal?" Denahi questioned, realising they should use the last of their fruits.

Jake stood and walked towards her.

"Why don't you kids go look around? Find that.. Tsireya girl," Jake offered.

They all nodded, enthusiastically, and began to run from the pod.

Denahi turned to Jake with squinted eyes.

A smile clean on her lips.

She knew what he was doing.

"What do you want, Ma'Jake?" Denahi asked.

Keeping Jake on his toes.

He inched closer to her, arms wrapping around her waist and face settling into her neck.

"You know what I want, mama," He replied.

She hummed in response.

Bending over to place pressure onto his dick.

"And what are we going to do when the kids return and the meal isn't cooked?" She asked.

Jake thought to himself.

"Then we better make it quick," He responded.

Of course, Denahi couldn't deny.