047, Repeating The Past.

"Did you see where they went?" Denahi asked

The innocent Metkayina pointed across the entire ocean, proving they could be anywhere.

She moved a hand to her head, running through her long locks as she sighed.

Jake's hand tapped her waist.

She turned to him, noticing Jake had his hand pressed against the comm on his neck, "Yeah, Lo'ak."

Denahi quickly rushed to place hers on.

"(Dad! We're with a Tulkun that's under attack. Gun ship's inbound. It's about two klicks out)," Lo'ak exclaimed through this comm.

Denahi widened her eyes.

"Who's with you?" Jake asked him.

"(It's all of us. Ao'nung and Tsireya, too)!" Lo'ak said. Denahi looked at Jake with worry— Malhua and Tuk was with them.

Their youngests were with them.

"No, no, no," Denahi repeated in complete scarce, her throat feeling lodged with pure fear.

"(We're at the Three Brothers Rocks)," Lo'ak told them both.

"You get to cover, and you do not engage. You hear me? Do not engage. We're coming," Jake said to Lo'ak.

"(Yes, sir)!" Lo'ak replied.

Denahi and Jake immediately ran towards Ronal and Tonowari's pod.

Ronal noticed their worried expressions and stood, walking towards Denahi before holding her wrists in comfort.

"Kids are under attack! They were defending a Tulkun. It's your kids, too!" Jake exclaimed.

Tonowari gasped, "The demon ship?"

"Yes! We gotta go!" Jake replied.

He and Denahi ran towards their pods.

Their frantic hands picking up their needed weapons before Denahi graced a small prayer from Eywa on it.

After she turned to him, he nodded.

"Don't you think you should stay behind?" Jake asked her, eyes glancing down to her stomach.

Denahi shook her head, "My children— our little ones— are in trouble. I am coming."

Jake decided not to say anything else.

He knew he wouldn't convince her otherwise.

Denahi moved to the end of the walkway and called for Riti.

A smile filled her face before calming Riti down and mounting her, reminiscing the usual feel of riding her Ikran.

Knowing she had neglected Riti for so long due to moving to Awa'atlu.

"Just.. be safe," Jake told her.

Denahi smiled softly, "You be safe, Ma'Jake."

He'd do anything for his kids.

If he had to sacrifice himself for their survival, he would without a doubt in his bones.

By the time Denahi had arrived, Jake was already moving forwards on his skimwing.

Denahi closed her eyes before pressing the comm attached around her neck, "What are you doing? Don't go."

Denahi needed him.

She couldn't lose him.

"Ma'Jake, talk to me!" Denahi exclaimed.

Her eyes fixated on the way Jake's ears fell and his face twisted into sadness.

This wasn't happening.

This couldn't be happening.

Jake continued to go forwards.

Until, Payakan jumped onto the gunship with his full body weight.

Denahi watched in shock as Payakan landed on some humans, crushing them beneath his body.

This was when the Na'vi's took their chance to move forwards and attack.

Denahi flew down with a war cry.

Her hands steadied to bow before letting the arrow fly straight into a humans chest.

Denahi's strength couldn't be possible with her stomach, but she managed to hold herself up whilst letting her arrows go.

She had missed this adrenaline.

But, not missed the battle.

Gunshots fell her way, Denahi looked behind to find Quaritch shooting multiple times.

Her mind told Riti to fly around, dodging the bullets to her best ability before deciding to call for Jake's help.

He jumped from the water on his skimwing, Quaritch immediately losing focus on Denahi's figure and focusing on Jake.

Denahi looked over at the ship.

Lo'ak, Tsireya, Tuk and Malhua being tied.

She decided to fly her way towards them and yipped Riti away.

"Momma!" Malhua exclaimed at the sight of her mom. Denahi smiled brightly before rushing towards them, Neteyam soon jumping onboard.

"Neteyam!" Tuk yelled.

"Yay, Teyam!" Malhua exclaimed, also.

Neteyam cut Tsireya's tie, "Hey, baby brother. Need some help?" He asked.

Lo'ak shook his head in disbelief.

Denahi smiled at the little interaction before cutting Malhua and Tuk's tie.

"Get them out of here," Neteyam warned Tsireya and she nodded her head, doing just that.

Neteyam moved to cut Lo'ak's tie, placing a comforting rub against the back of his head, "Who's the mighty warrior? Come on. Say it!"

Lo'ak only laughed at Neteyam's words.

But, after Lo'ak was cut free, he decided to jump around till finding a gun.

Denahi furrowed her prints, "Put it down, Lo'ak. We have to go!"

He shook his head in response.

Neteyam sighed, knowing what Lo'ak wanted.

"Mom, they've got Spider, we have to go get him..." Lo'ak explained.

Neteyam and Denahi shared a look.

Almost a look of questioning if they were allowed the save Spider, or not.

Denahi hissed in frustration, "Fine. But, I am coming with you."