028, Simple!

Date nights were the best part of the week

It gave the chance for Denahi and Jake to focus on each other.

Their love was still strong— even stronger.

Seeing how their parenting worked out, giving tips and tricks on how to care for their children, doing multiple activities during the day.

Even Jake, the Olo'eyktan, made time and space for his family, no matter how big his schedule.

"Mama, you gonna keep me waiting like this?" Jake questioned as Denahi continued to pull him through the forest.

"You are impatient, Ma'Jake!" Denahi said.

Jake leaned forwards so he was, now, walking behind Denahi.

His arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her back into his front, and began to kiss her neck.

"I can never be patient when it comes to you," He replied.

Denahi turned around, and stumbled backwards a few steps.

Until, they reached the place.

It was a small set-up, trees and veins surrounding a little mat Denahi had set up for them.

Jake smiled at the sight.

All of this for them.

He noticed a basket of water and food in the corner of the mat.

Denahi turned to him with a proud smile as she held out her hands to the sight.

"Come here," Jake said before taking her arm and pulling her into his body, again.

Denahi gasped as she felt her hard body hit hers, noticing the changes from parenthood.

Good changes.

Jake's head leaned down to press his lips against Denahi's, soaking in this moment they do not get to do often anymore.

Her hands were eager to take Jake's loincloth off, hearing it thud as it hit the ground.

"That desperate, huh?" Asked Jake.

She scowled, "Are you not, too?"

Jake could only nod before bringing her lips to his again and began to remove her clothing.

She pulled away and took Jake to the mat.

But, that was when it changed.

Jake had landed to the ground first, watching as Denahi crawled onto his lap.

"Watcha doing there, mama?" Jake asked.

Denahi fixated herself to align with his member, slowly sliding down on her dick.

Jake gasped, his hands flying to grab her waist as she moved to hold his shoulders.

"Goddamn, you're gonna be the death of me one day," Jake whispered as his head leaned to rest on her chest, getting full view.

His eyes stared up at Denahi.

Full of nothing but lust.

Jake's mouth parted so his whimpers could be set free from the feeling of her bouncing.

The sound of Denahi's moans making his ear twitch and his body to cover with goosebumps.

Eywa, how much he loves her.

"Ma'Jake.. Jake," Denahi moaned.

He tapped her waist, letting her know that he was right with her.

Denahi could feel how full he was making her.

The proof of it sticking out of her stomach.

Their hands linked together, Denahi pushing Jake until his back laid against the mat.

He watched from the new angle, admiring each part of Denahi's body— even the parts that had changed from parenthood.

He admired them.

All of Denahi's changes.

For those differences had been caused from carrying their children.

Occasionally, Denahi would roll her hips and graze her clit against Jake's skin.

A new type of pleasure coming into her body.

Jake smiled at that, making sure to buck his body upwards so she'd continue doing that.

"I'm close..." Denahi whispered.

She had become tired now, Jake helping her move her hips.

"Yeah? Me too," Jake replied.

Denahi's soon shook atop Jake, her moans becoming shallow breathing as she fell onto his chest— the band had snapped.

Jake thrusted a couple more times before spilling into her, Denahi moaning the full feeling.

Jake rolled her off, wetting a clean cloth and using it to clean her body.

"Ma'Jake," Denahi said before moving some stray locs out of his face.

He looked down at her, with those golden eyes.

She smiled at them, "I see you."

He leaned down to kiss her lips, "I see you."