022, Run.

Everything happened so suddenly

Jake watched with fright as Denahi stood watching the RDA fly towards them.

She didn't even bother to move.

Her feet were moulded to the ground, her legs numb to the touch as she struggled to stride.

"Have no fear!" Tsu'tey yelled.

All this commotion being overwhelming.

The Na'vi's thought they were strong enough to stay, to fight, but Jake and Grace were telling them to run to safety.

"Denahi.. baby," Jake shouted as he noticed the girl frozen in spot, "Let me get her."

Otanu noticied Denahi standing.

He quickly moved towards her body.

His hands landed on her shoulder, shaking her back into the present time.

"Otanu?" Denahi asked before searching the area to find Jake, heart dropping once seeing his panicked face.

"You have to let them go," Denahi begged.

"No. You have to go," Otanu said before pushing Denahi in the opposite direction.

Denahi hissed.

If they weren't going to do anything about it, she will.

Her hand reached for the bow attached around her stomach, grabbing an arrow.

However, she was stunned as the aircraft dropped smoke bombs at the bottom of Home Tree.

She held the arrow high, hitting the main aircraft.

And she continued to do so, over again.

But, nothing they did helped.

Fire escaped around them as Quaritch, and the RDA began to hit Home Tree with bombs.

Denahi gasped at the sight, looking over at Jake who struggled to escape his ties.

"Everyone to the forest!" Eytukan exclaimed.

Denahi searched her frantic people.

Eyes attached straight onto Jake and Grace's binded bodies.

She stumbled towards them, heavy breathing falling from her lips, before taking the knife out of its hold and setting them free.

"You go— you have to go!" Jake said before pushing Denahi in the direction of her people.

Her prints curled inwards, hands attaching onto Jake's hands to try and pull him with her.

"Go find Mukata. I'll be back," Jake said before touching her cheek.

Denahi nodded before running with all of her people.

As she did, she helped any person that seemed to be harmed or troubled.

Denahi turned to watch the smoke fill the air.

How toxic it was.

How it destroyed her home.

Denahi's home was falling into pieces, the sound of crackling filling her ears as the tree became more unstable.

"Come on, we have to go..." Denahi warned.

She continued to climb until they reached the Tree of Souls.

She was frantic searching for Mukata.

The hundreds of people seated on the floor, crying and holding onto their wounds, the search making Denahi more worried.

"Kata, Kata! Where are you?" Shouted Denahi.

No, no, no.

She had lost her parents, she couldn't lose him.

Mukata was all Denahi had left.

"I'm here, Nahi. I'm here!" Mukata responded as he pushed through the Na'vi's.

Denahi took Mukata's head into her arms, "Thank Eywa you are okay."

Mukata didn't resist her touch, melting into it instead.

He stared lovingly up at his sister, resting his chin on her shoulder before they seated on the ground with the others.

"Are you harmed?" Denahi asked, checking his flesh for any wounds.

Mukata shrugged his shoulders before noticing the only injuries Denahi had was the one on her back, from earlier.