037, Forming Friendships.

"I do not mean to intrude," Ronal stated

Denahi smiled as she held onto her hips.

Widening her arms to allow Ronal access inside of their pod.

Jake squinted his eyes at her sudden show.

It had seemed Ronal wasn't happy with them.

"You are not, do not worry. Our children are with yours," Denahi explained as she went to stand with Jake.

Ronal nodded, looking down at her stomach.

"I believe my husband is waiting," Ronal said as she turned her attention to Jake.

He sighed, kissing Denahi's cheek and quickly slipping from their pod.

Denahi seated herself down.

Her hands moved to cut some fruits up.

Ronal sat besides Denahi, after she offered.

It was their first morning in Awa'atlu.

Denahi had found the beach to be much warmer than the forest, making it easy to wake.

Ronal decided to seek welcoming to the Sullys, since she hadn't been that warming yesterday.

"I can teach you healing..." Ronal announced.

Denahi looked up at her.

Since Denahi was pregnant, Jake decided it wasn't a good idea for her to be taught many pratical lessons.

Denahi smiled, "That would be nice."

Healing wasn't as much as trouble as learning to hold her breath, for long extents.

"I'm sure we have different treatments than to the forest ways," Ronal continued to talk.

Denahi nodded her head.

The sea didn't have the same items as the forest.

Such as plants, and herbs.

Ronal placed a hand on her stomach, "I, too, can show you how to help with your pregnancy."

Denahi's eyes flicked down to the bump.

Oh.

A smile filled her face.

Realisation filling her mind was putting the puzzel together that Ronal was also pregnant.

She was glad to have someone to talk to.

Don't get her wrong, Jake was great help.

However, in the forest, Denahi had plenty of pregnant Na'vi's to relate her symptoms with.

"I would appreciate that. It would give me something to do..." Denahi said with a smile.

Ronal nodded her head in return.

Both of their faces lit with hidden excitement.

"I have to ask, do you have anything to help with nausea?" Denahi asked.

A couple of weeks into pregnancy.

And the nausea was becoming worse.

It would make Denahi dehydrated and she couldn't keep food down.

Making Jake, and her children, extremely worried for their health.

"I do. If you'd follow me," Ronal responded.

Denahi nodded and they both stood.

After exiting the pod, Malhua's shouts could be heard, "Momma, momma!"

Denahi turned to see her daughter.

Her braids had become lose from the pressure of the water, and beads of water dripped down her azure skin.

Denahi bent down to allow Malhua to run into the soft pads of her arms.

"Momma, I swam today!" Malhua exclaimed.

Denahi squirmed at her sudden wetness.

Ronal watched with admiration.

Soon to have a little one of her own, again.

Denahi chuckled, "I can tell, little one. You are completely drenched."

Malhua nodded enthusiastically.

"Come with me," Ronal told them both.

Denahi placed Malhua onto the floor and allowed her daughter to take a hold of her finger.

They walked towards Ronal's pod.

"The smell is potent.. off putting. But, it should help relieve sickness," Ronal explained.

She pulled a bowl into her lap and began to crush some yellow leaves.

Denahi and Malhua watched.

Malhua went to lean her hand into the bowl but Denahi had quickly pulled it away.

Ronal noticed.

Realising Malhua's interest in healing.

"Had you planned in teaching Malhua healing? Or was she to be warrior like your sons," Asked Ronal before pouring fresh liquid into the bowl.

Denahi looked down at Malhua.

Her eyes were wide and her nose scrunched at the sudden smell.

She looked up at Denahi in complete daze.

"I was going to let her do her own thing. I would not force anything she didn't want to do onto her," Denahi explained.

"Momma, I wanna be healer," Malhua said.

Suddenly, the door to the pod opened.

And, in walked Tonowari and Jake.

Their eyes glanced down to their mates.

"Pleasant surprise," Jake said.

"Indeed," Tonowari responded.

They both walked towards a separate corner and picked up some bottles of fresh water.

"How did your training go, Ma'Jake?" Denahi asked before Jake sat next to her.

Her head leaned onto his shoulder and Malhua began to climb into his lap.

"I.. failed," Jake responded with a frown upon his lips.

Denahi pulled his smile up, "You don't get everything on the first time, remember that?"

It had taken years for Jake to learn Na'vi.

And he was still learning the language.

Ronal passed Denahi the bowl, "Drink," She said before standing and rubbing Tonowari's tense shoulders.

Denahi wanted to gag at the liquid.

But, she decided to keep it down if it was going to help with the pesky sickness.