017, One Of Them.

He had done it

He had done it.

Jake had completed all of his passages.

He was about to become one of them.

Denahi smiled brightly as she washed Jake's body with fresh water, and a cloth.

Jake felt how gentle she was being, knowing he was still exhausted from his uniltaron.

"Have to be clean.. for the paint," Denahi said as she continued to wash him.

Jake nodded once before Denahi finished washing his body and picked up a bowl of fresh, white paint.

Mukata walked onto the hammock.

He looked down at Jake, "I barely passed my uniltaron. I don't know how he did it."

Denahi looked up at him, "He is strong. Had a motive to pass it, Kata."

Mukata nodded, knowing exactly what his motive was— not what, who.

He had done all of this for Denahi.

For her.

"Does this mean I can drink at his celebration?" Mukata asked before Denahi rolled her eyes, turning back to focus on Jake.

"Only if you are responsible," She replied earning a small cheer from Mukata.

"Thank you, Jake!" Mukata said before running from the hammock, finding his friends again.

Jake looked at Denahi confused, "Watcha say to him?"

"I said he could drink at your celebration," Denahi said before they both started laughing.

After they settled, Denahi began to paint every inch of Jake's body in the familiar paint.

Her fingers traced his face.

He could feel every gentle touch.

Denahi watched as she did so, but Jake only kept his eyes on her.

His would follow her eyes, smiling to himself at the pure concentration on her face.

Only she, could make him smile like this.

Only she, could make him feel like this.

Denahi's fingers fell down Jake's lips and chin, meaning she had completed his paint.

Denahi stood, Jake following behind.

She lead him to the base of Home Tree, noticing all the Na'vi's surrounding down below.

They both walked towards Eytukan, Denahi letting Jake's arm go.

Eytukan placed his hands onto Jake's shoulders,
"You are now son of the Omatikaya. You are part of The People!"

Jake looked at Denahi who also placed her hands onto Jake's body.

Mukata following close behind.

All the Na'vi placed their hands onto one another, connected themselves to Jake.

"You did it, Jake. You are one of us now," Denahi announced before they all let go of him.

Meaning, the celebration was about to begin.

But, Denahi only had one thing on her mind.

Jake's mating.

He was now Omatikaya. Jake could carve his bow from Home Tree, and also choose a woman.

Once they joined the celebration, Mukata walked up to them with a cup in his hands.

Denahi laughed at the sight of alcohol.

She hadn't even touched the drink in so long.

Knowing it could mess with her, meaning she couldn't concentrate on parenting Mukata.

"Yes, Jake Sully!" Mukata exclaimed, clearly extremely intoxicated.

Denahi rolled her eyes before taking the cup from his hands, "I said to be responsible."

Mukata sighed, "But it tastes.. amazing!"

They both could only laugh.

What else are you meant to do in this situation?

It is like listening to your youngest swear, it was serious but pure comedy.

"I am so happy you are my brother!" Mukata said as he rubbed Jake's hair.

Denahi placed her palm over her mouth, laughing to herself as Jake allowed this playful abuse to happen to him.

"Yeah, me too, Kata," Jake smiled proudly.

Mukata hugged Jake before leaving him alone, joining Tsu'tey's side.

"Kata seems to like you," Denahi mentioned before Jake nodded his head.

"He's a good kid," Jake responded as he watched Mukata and Tsu'tey have a funny conversation.

Denahi smiled, "He is."