035, New Home.

This was their new home, now

Awa'atu.

They had spent many days travelling there, stopping at night for sleep, hydration and food.

Denahi jumped from Riti and looked around.

Her eyes scanned the unusual surroundings.

It being brighter than the forest, sea and sand covering every inch of this land.

She had already missed the way grass felt beneath her feet, now being replaced with sand.

"Mom..." Tuk sighed, tired from travel.

Denahi helped her off Riti.

Jake helped Malhua off of Bob.

And, as a family, they began to walk closer.

Malhua rushed to Neteyam, him picking her into his arms instantly.

She was scared to meet new people.

Especially, ones who didn't look like her.

Jake placed his arms out to show he wasn't a threat to the Metkayina's.

"Easy. Just be cool," Jake warned Neteyam and Lo'ak as two young boys began circling them.

"Look, what is that? Is that supposed to be a tail." The smaller one asked.

Denahi turned to look at them.

Her eyes narrowing.

Jake held onto her hand, showing her comfort.

She looked down at their hands, "I am calm."

He smiled to himself— knowing she wasn't.

"It's too small. How are they supposed to swim?" The much taller one asked.

"Do not! Rotxo, Ao'nung!" A girl slapped their arms away from picking on their sons.

Denahi smiled at that girl, silently thanking her.

She nodded her head before turning to Lo'ak, who was already staring, "Hey."

Suddenly, they all ducked as Tonowari— Chief of the Metkayina— flew above their heads.

Malhua's laugh was quick to be heard.

She must've found the animals flying humouring.

They were all greeted with, "I see you," And the Sully's returned the gesture back.

"I see you, Ronal," Jake said to Ronal.

She was the one to worry about.

Her attitude was famous across Pandora.

For she, was the one who would turn Na'vi seeking uturu away, if they aren't deemed worthy for it— in her eyes.

"Why do you come to us, Jake Sully?" Tonowari asked.

Jake looked at his family, "We seek uturu!"

"Uturu?" Ronal questioned in disbelief.

"Yes, a sanctuary for my family..." Jake replied.

Ronal and Tonowari shared a look before she began to examine their bodies.

Tuk moved her face into Denahi's thigh.

"Mom," She whispered in fright.

Denahi picked Tuk up, holding her head into her chest so she didn't have to be scared.

"It is okay," Denahi whispered.

Ronal inched towards the two of them.

Her eyes laced on Denahi's stomach.

Denahi looked down, noticing her bump was somewhat visible now.

But, it wasn't enough to know she was pregnant.

Ronal sighed to herself.

Did she know?

"We are sea people, you are forest people, your skills mean nothing here," Explained Tonowari.

"We will learn your ways. Am I right?" Jake asked before turning to Denahi, she nodded her head.

Ronal picked up Tuk's arm, "Their arms are thin. Their tails are weak."

Ronal moved to Kiri and pulled on her tail, "You will be slow in the water."

Then, she tugged at her hands.

A gasp leaving her throat.

"These children are not even true Na'vi!" Ronal exclaimed to them all.

"Yes, we are!" Kiri responded.

She moved next to Lo'ak, Neteyam and Malhua, looking at the amount of fingers on their hands.

Denahi placed Tuk onto the sand.

Ronal began to pull at Lo'ak's hand.

And then, Malhua's. Showing their four-fingers to the clan, "They have demon blood!"

Denahi noticed the way Lo'ak's head turned as Ronal spread his fingers.

Immediate anger spreading in her body.

"Momma!" Malhua cried out.

She lunged forwards and grabbed Malhua from Neteyam's arms.

Watching as Tuk ran towards Jake's legs.

"Look, look! I was born of the Sky-people, and now I am Na'vi. You can adapt. We will adapt! Okay?" Jake explained.

Denahi looked at Ronal, "We have come a long way. I am seeking a place to raise my child."

That answered all of Ronal's suspicions.

She, herself, was pregnant.

And couldn't imagine putting herself into Denahi's place— how terrified she would be.

"Uturu has been asked..." Denahi whispered.

"Is gonna be okay, momma?" Malhua slurred.

Denahi nodded and began to slightly rock her.

Tuk was now in Jake's arm, seeking comfort from her father.

Ronal and Tonowari shared another look.

Their eyes speaking for the conversation.

Tonowari turned to them, "Toruk Makto and his family will stay with us. Treat them as our brothers and sisters. They do not know the sea, so they will be like babies taking their first breath. Teach them our ways, so they do not suffer the shame of being useless."

Jake chuckled softly.

He turned to them all, "What do we say?"

Denahi placed a hand on her stomach.

Her eyes looked over into Ronal's as she smiled softly, "Thank you."