008, Flying.

This was an often visited place by Na'vi

It is where many Ikran rested after a long day of flying with their owners.

It is also the place where Riti rested. She was Denahi's Ikran, purple and green in colour.

Denahi used her vocals to mimic Ikran sounds, Riti flying down and landing largly besides herself and Jake, "Calm, Riti."

Jake let out a disbelieved laugh once seeing the size, and colours, of Riti.

"Do not look into her eyes. She will see it as a threat," Denahi said before stroking Riti's nose.

Jake nodded before quickly looking anywhere but Riti's eyes.

"This is Riti— my Ikran," Denahi said before climbing atop Riti.

Jake smiled, "Ikran?"

She nodded her head, "They will only fly with one rider. Very loyal animals. You can pet her."

Jake shrugged his shoulders before reluctantly walking towards Riti, hand leaning out to stroke her long nose.

"There there, Riti," Denahi calmed Riti as Jake stroked her smooth skin.

He smiled brightly before Denahi chuckled at his scarce towards Riti.

Although Ikran's can be protective of their riders, Riti had taken a large liking towards Jake as she rubbed her nose back into Jake's palm.

"When do I get one?" Jake asked.

Denahi placed her windbreaker over her eyes, "When I think you are ready."

Riti moved to the edge of the tree before moving her wings out, letting the wind ride with them after flying from the tree.

Jake laughed loudly as he watched Denahi tell Riti where to fly.

The wind flew through Denahi's braids, whipping them behind her shoulders as she watched over the sight underneath.

After deciding Jake had been by himself for too long, Denahi landed back on the tree.

"Do you want to come on?" She questioned before Jake swallowed, nodding his head.

Denahi cleared some space for Jake to sit behind her.

In which, he did.

After a struggle, Jake landed himself behind Denahi's figure. "Hold onto me," Denahi warned him before Jake looked down at her waist.

His rough palms reached out to land on Denahi's waist, feeling the warmth of her skin.

She cleared her throat, the feel of Jake's hand meaningfully landing on her body.

It felt different from their 'accidental' touches.

Denahi's stomach turned into nausea before moving Riti to the end of the large branch again.

"Fly!" Denahi yelled before Riti flew again.

And, then it happened.

Jake's fingers latched tighter onto Denahi's skin before one hand moved to hold onto her stomach.

It was such a simple touch.

But, it felt like so much.

"*I can feel how you feel, Nahi,*" Riti spoke through the bond.

Denahi rolled her eyes. Knowing that Riti could feel the fluttering within her stomach as Jake stroked his thumb softly.

"Holy shit!" Jake exclaimed which caused Denahi to laugh at his reaction.

Though the wind seemed to blind his vision, Jake couldn't help but admire his surroundings.

Especially, her.

He felt the way she sat under his touch, how she seemingly melted into him.

Denahi had found herself resting against Jake's chest, head slightly leaning onto his shoulder.

"It is very strong," Denahi said, referring to the wind.

It was just the wind, right?

Just the wind that caused them to sit like this atop of Riti.

Just the wind.