025, Good News, After Bad.

The tears hadn't stopped falling

Denahi looked down at her brothers body.

Thinking of how peaceful he looked.

He was finally at rest, Denahi bending down to touch her brother one last time.

Denahi managed to pull herself up and opened her hands, allowing the woodsprite to land on her palm.

"This isn't forever, Kata," Denahi whispered.

Jake looked at her with such pain, and guilt.

He placed the purple flower he had in his hands into Mukata's hole, pressing a gentle touch to Mukata's arm, "Goodbye, brother."

Denahi watched as the woodsprite flew.

The white sacred landing onto Mukata.

She burst into tears as Jake held her body tight, many people saying their goodbyes.

Jake noticed how weak, and exhausted, Denahi was getting from all her crying.

He picked her up, allowing Denahi to curl herself into Jake's chest, before carrying her to their hut.

Jake had now completely transferred into this body.

Making him stay here, forever.

He wanted to be like that for Mukata's funeral.

"You're okay, baby," Jake whispered as he kissed her hair, rubbing her back comfortingly.

"It's gonna be okay," He said.

Denahi nodded her head before raising her eyes to meet Jake's, "I know."

But, she will miss him dearly.

"He would've been a great uncle," Denahi whispered back into Jake's chest.

And then he paused.

Uncle?

Jake placed his fingers onto Denahi's chin and pulled her face up to find his, again.

His eyebrows furrowed before opening his mouth to speak, "What'cha mean, baby?"

Denahi only smiled softly.

A small chuckle left her throat, "Jake, I am with child. Our child."

Jake stood to the ground as she pulled Denahi up with him, resting onto his knees.

His head pressed against her stomach before placing gentle kisses, "You're pregnant?"

Denahi nodded her head.

Jake stood and picked her into his arms, raising her so he could spin.

A squeal of excitement left her mouth before plenty of chuckles fell afterwards.

"I am sorry I didn't tell you sooner," Denahi said after Jake placed her back down.

He knitted his brows together, "How long have you known?"

"A couple of days," Denahi replied.

Turns out, Navi pregnancy are completely different to human pregnancies.

"Does that mean I can start calling you mama?" Jake asked, Denahi eyeing him.

She sighed at the petname, since 'baby' was usually used towards her.

"I will knot your tail..." She warned.

Jake's hands threw up in the air, "Whatever you say, mama."

Denahi turned and playfully hissed at him.

And, he couldn't help chuckle to himself.

He was definitely going to start calling her mama.