007, Language.

Mukata looked down at Jake's sleeping body before softly kicking into his side

"Stop that!" Denahi grabbed Mukata's hand to pull him away before he chuckled at the protection from his sister.

"It isn't like he's going to be waking up," Mukata responded.

Denahi scowled him, "But he will wake with a bruise, brother."

Mukata sighed before sitting besides Jake, poking at the flesh on his arm whilst Denahi continued to sew some clothing together.

"What are you planning on doing today?" Mukata asked in pure curiosity.

Denahi turned away from her clothes to smile at him, "Do you want to join us?"

He paused for a quick second.

Denahi was sure he was about to agree.

But, something flashed over Mukata's mind and he quickly declined Denahi's offer.

"It is okay. You don't have to," Denahi said before Mukata could respond to her own question.

He nodded once before leaving their hammock, Denahi assuming Mukata was on his way to find his friends.

She knew he'd warm up to Jake one day.

But, for now, this grudge he had against him would last a while.

"Morning," Jake's voice could be heard before his body began to stand, Denahi following closly behind and following his actions.

"Morning, Jake," She smiled.

He looked around to find Home Tree was practically empty, "Where is everyone?"

That was the issue.

Jake didn't understand the Na'vi ways, and how early the people began their mornings. "Out hunting, or finding.. resources," Denahi explained.

"Oh.." Jake stepped closer to her, "So, what am I learning today?"

Denahi thought for a moment, "Our langauge."

She remembered the butcher of her language from yesterday.

How Jake had no clue on how to pronounce their words, or what those words meant. He couldn't even form a simple sentence.

Jake groaned at Denahi's response.

He thought about his struggle learning Spanish within school, nevermind a language that hardly anyone could understand.

"The people talk about you. Would it not be easier for you to know what they are saying?" Denahi smirked at the tempting sentence.

Jake's face dropped into shock.

"Everything bad?" He asked and she nodded.

Denahi took his hand and began to guide him from Home Tree grounds.

Once finding somewhere secure, and secluded, Denahi thought it was the time to teach Jake.

He looked around at the area, smiling.

This wasn't a place Denahi visited much because she liked being in the company of her people, but it was a perfect place for Jake.

It gave them the privacy she was seeking.

Surrounding them, there were purple and green veins dangling to somewhat create walls.

"Sit," Denahi said as she crossed her legs onto the ground, Jake following her instructions.

"First, we will learn our face," She said before tapping his knee to keep Jake's attention.

He nodded in response before Denahi smiled and pointed to her ears, "These are mikyun."

Jake's eyebrows furrowed at the pronunciation before trying to repeat what Denahi had told him, "Mikyun."

She smiled proudly before clapping her hands together, "You got it!"

"Ontu," Denahi pointed to her nose.

"Ontu," He repeated.

From the growing smile on Denahi's face, Jake could tell he had pronounced it correct.

It wasn't hard for him to read Denahi.

"Great.. Nari," Denahi pointed to her eyes.

Jake swallowed, watching as she slowly blinked at him. "Na..vi?" He tried to repeat.

Shit. Denahi had distracted Jake.

How? He didn't understand.

All he knew was, by the way Denahi looked at him with such confidence made his stomach slightly flutter.

"No, Nari," She aggressively rolled her tongue to make the sound more effective to Jake's ear.

"Nari," Jake responded.

"Nìyo'," Denahi praised before clapping her hands together again, "Perfect."