041, Don't Cause Trouble.

Denahi walked with a hand on her stomach

Another arm was stretched to hold foods, and healing items she had found in this place.

The sun beamed on her skin, creating a thin layer of sweat as she still wasn't used to such humid weather.

But, nonetheless, she was actually enjoying living in Awa'atlu.

It had scared her to move away from home, from all she known and loved, but making friends with Ronal and being taught healing helped.

Plus, having her little one growing inside her didn't make her feel so lonely.

"He's got my ear, ow!" Someone shouted.

Denahi followed the sound of the direction.

It sounded like someone had been in trouble with something.

Or... someone.

Denahi watched in shock as Lo'ak dragged someone by their ear as his tail was being pulled.

Neteyam also sat atop another, throwing his hands and bruising the persons face.

Kiri watched in the sidelines as they all faught each other, her smile soon swiping from her face once noticing Denahi was stood there.

"Lo'ak.. Neteyam!" She yelled.

Denahi didn't want to get involved with the fight, it wasn't safe for her condition.

Neteyan lifted his head and jumped off the boy, all four of them running away.

Denahi's eyes widened to the blood dripping from her sons face, before Jake joined them.

"C'mon," He grabbed their arms and dragged them towards their pod, "Move it!"

Denahi followed close behind them.

"What was the one thing I asked? The one thing!" Jake exclaimed to his sons.

Denahi stood next to Jake, noticing the pure irritation radiating from him.

The two boys answered, "Stay out of trouble."

"Right..." Jake replied.

Neteyam pushed between Lo'ak and Jake, "It was my fault."

Denahi's ears fell.

Her head tilted as she looked at her son.

Neteyam always liked to take the blame for Lo'ak— it was one of his way of showing love.

But, it also meant Neteyam got into trouble for something he hadn't caused, and he was happy to do so.

"I don't think so. You've got to stop taking the heat from this knucklehead!" Jake said as he snapped his head towards Lo'ak.

Denahi stepped forwards and placed her hand onto his shoulder, letting Jake know he was still talking about their son.

"Look, Dad, Ao'nung was picking on Kiri. He called her a freak," Lo'ak replied.

Denahi sighed at that.

Her mind going straight to how Kiri must be feeling, how she would've took that.

"Go apologise to Ao'nung..." Jake told Lo'ak.

His youngest stepped back in shock, "What?"

"He's the chief's son. Do you understand?" Jake asked before Lo'ak dropped his head down, "I don't care how you do it. Go make peace."

Lo'ak rolled his eyes before walking out of the room, but not before Denahi could squeeze his shoulder in comfort.

As Neteyam began to walk out, Jake whispered, "Hey."

Neteyam turned to him with a disappointed glow on his face.

"So, what'd the other guys look like?" Jake asked him.

Neteyam's face curled into a smile before facing up to his dad, "Worse."

Denahi cursed quietly to herself.

"That's good," Jake quickly responded.

"A lot worse..." Neteyam added on.

Jake squinted his eyes, "Get outta here."

Neteyam walked away with a cheery face and a soft chuckle before hearing the shouts of Malhua across the beach, joining her.

Jake turned to Denahi, realising her face had turned into a stern one.

"Knucklehead?" She asked him.

Jake shrugged, "I could've said a lot worse."

Denahi dropped her jaw before sitting down and beginning to peel and chop the familiar fruits.

Jake sat next to her, taking some fruits out the basket and helping her prep them.

"I am glad they are okay," Denahi stated.

Jake nodded his head.

He's been in many fights back in his human days— he knows some end miserably.

"And that they won..." Denahi added on.

They both looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

Denahi placed a hand onto her stomach, "I hope this one is more behaved than them. I wouldn't change them for anything, though."

Jake smiled to himself.

Lo'ak was definitely his son— Lo'ak was a carbon copy of how Jake used to be before he changed for the best.

He knows it is only because they are young and looking out to protect and impress.

"Yeah. I wouldn't either," Jake responded.

Not one bit.