Contract - 4

Lisa

What?! This is my birthday

What?! This is my birthday. Did my mom plan this? Am I really destined to be a Kim. This is what I am thinking right now after I read the letter or the contract or whatever.

Shocked, anger, frustration. That's how I felt. But, the contract says it all.

Clearing my throat. "I think, because of this letter I don't have any choice anymore, right? He nodded. "Okay, I will agree but I have conditions. And I hope you will be considerate enough to listen to my conditions. I need to think this over, I need to meet you again. Let's say tomorrow?"

Nodding continuously. "I understand and will make sure to listen and be open minded. He stand up right after. "Okay. Let's meet tomorrow for the condition, I will have mine too. Let's compromise, okay?"

I smile. I can sense that Mr. Kim is an honorable man. "I will look into it as well, Mr. Kim. I appreciate you for allowing me to think it over and not just force me even though my parents owed you."

He patted my head and fixed his suit. "Okay Hija, I'll see you tomorrow. Good day."

"Goodbye Mr.kim see you."

I slumped on the table when the car drove away. I'm doomed. Its over for me. I treasured my V for someone I don't know. No, that's going to be part of my condition.

I fixed my things to get ready. I can't wait to sit on my floor to think this over.