Choco milk and Ice cream

Lisa

I know Jennie unnie didn't mean that I used this marriage to escape my pervert landlord. Is just that, I'm still sad she asked that question.

I keep on looking outside while Jennie is driving on the way to her house. I've never been this part of this place because I rarely go out. My mood got a little better after unnie asked what kind of songs donI like to play while driving.

I know that unnie's trying her best and who am I to disregard that. I poutedly answer, "Hmm. I like RNB songs, Unnie." She smiled, "RNB then."

Unnie said that she would stop over at the grocery store to buy something. I'll grab this opportunity to buy some snacks for school and while staying at unnie's home until I get to give a fair share for food.

She's now slowing down to park her car. "Lisa, I'm not sure if my assistant got groceries already. To make sure that we will be having dinner, let's buy some first. You can get anything you want as well."

"Unnie, I will buy some snacks, but I have my allowance here, so I got it. For the dinner, how about I'll cook since you will be buying the food?" I asked cheekly.

"Do you know how to cook?" She asked.

"Yes. Though it's not like a professional cooking but I know it's delicious. How about I make you some pad Thai and a spicy mango salad for appetizers?"

"My guess is right. You're a Thai." She chuckled and challenged me by saying, "Okay, if you satisfy me with your cooking, I'll include some of Thai ingredients to my grocery, deal?" She's smiling after that.

We successfully parked, and we're unbuckling our seatbelt when I stopped her and asked. "What if I wasn't able to meet your standard? What would be the consequences?"

She chuckled, "Consequences really? Anyways, how about if I'm not satisfied, hmm.. You will tell me your 3 most favorite snacks. Okay?"

"That's so easy, Unnie, but okay. If I was able to meet your standards,  you'll do the same, okay?"

"Alright. Thai ingredients and my 3 favorite snacks or food. Deal!"

I scanned the snacks alley, and I was able to get my favorite snacks. I saw a pint of milk ice cream and bought it even though I'm sure if Unnie's going to love it. It's to appreciate her for being considerate and gentle with me.

We've done collecting the things we needed, and we proceeded to the cashier section. I went first to make sure Unnie would not handle my groceries.

I waited for her to help her carry the bags. Unnie bought a lot, that's why we have 3 plastic bags. I got the other one.

Once we fixed the groceries in the trunk, we buckled up and sped away.

..

After a couple of minutes, we reached unnie's condo. Her place is located on the top floor. The elevator indicates that we are now on her floor. And from the look of the outside, I can say that it's elegant and spacious.

"No need to put off your shoes Lisa, after we went outside, you can put it off and wear one of the house slippers, okay?"

"Understood, unnie." She punched her locked code and turned to me. After we have settled, I'll give the lock code so you can freely go in and out.

I nodded, "Okay unnie. Thank you."

I'm not surprised when we finally went inside. Unnie looks elegant and sophisticated, so I expect her house would be the same. But I can't help myself and feel giddy about it. "Unnie, your home looks amazing. It screams like you, sophisticated." I giggled. 

"Oh yeah? Well, thank you, Lisa."

We went straight to her kitchen to fix her groceries, but we stopped midway because unnie got something to give me..

She cleared her throat. "Ehem. Uhm, Lisa, this is for you." She handed me a bottle of chocolate milk. "It's a.., I just want to apologize again if I offended you earlier." I looked at her and saw how sincere she was. I smiled and got the bottle. "Unnie, let's forget about it, please. But apology accepted." I cheekly smile. We stared at each other for a couple of seconds when I remembered something. "I actually got something for you as well, unnie. I'm not tho if you like the flavor. Here." I handed her the milk flavored ice cream that I bought. "It's a.. it's a thank you for being gentle with me. I appreciate your kindness unnie. Thank you. "

Her gummy smile, it's the first time I see that. "This is my favorite Lisa, thank you."

I'm happy to hear that it's her favorite, "you're welcome, unnie."

After fixing everything, she led me to my room.

"This room was never been used. I also asked the cleaning lady to replace all the sheets and pillow cases. You rest first, okay? I'll be back at 7 pm."

Oh! I thought she would eat here. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard her, "I will be having my dinner here, okay? But take a rest first."

I smiled. "Okay, unnie. Take care. I'll see you later."

She turned her back on me, and I decided to take a half bath first, then would sleep after.