Conditions - 5

Lisa

I reached my studio type apartment

I reached my studio type apartment. I don't have that much appliances, I only have an induction cooker, a sofa bed, utensils for me only, and a mini table if I need to study. Oh! I own a mini refrigerator, too. Enough to stock some eggs and hotdogs. Since my parents' death,  I have lived as an orphan. Once I reached 15 and nobody adopted me,  the facility will be looking for a job for you and as well my scholarship. I just need to maintain my grades to make sure I won't lose the scholarship.

Because of my determination, I focused on my studies, and fortunately, the administration understood the situation . Thats why they gave me a schedule that would help me to study even though I am working.

After I took a bath, I sat on the floor and brought out my notebook and pen. Talking to myself, okay, so I just need to list all of the things that will make sure that they will accept. I don't want to add any debts from this family. Thinking, hmm. Okay, here are the conditions that I want. 

Lisa writes for at least 5 conditions.

I think these are enough.

1. I will continue my studies and my work without any problems, and I won't take any refusal.

2. If I needed to stay at my wife, ugh, if I needed to stay at my wife's home. I need to at least help me with transportation. If it's not that fa,  I will manage.

3. If my wife hurt me physically,  I will divorce her.

4. A civil marriage is enough. With you Mr. Kim, Mr. Leo as my witness and my soon to be wife.

5. I will do my best as a great partner if I will soon to learn and feel I love your daughter. I will do my best to be deserving as your daughter in law. For now, I prohibited being intimate with my soon to be wife.

I am contented with what I wrote. I folded the letter and kept it safe to my bag. A sigh escaped from my mouth. Tomorrow is another day.