You Just Fucking Wait

Lisa and Jennie are now on their way to Lisa's university. The good relationship between the 2 women is starting. Lisa keeps telling her random stories, and Jennje keeps giggling whenever Lisa changes the expression about the stories she's sharing. Random stories. The accidents she encountered when she started working. How nervous she is when she starts studying. Every detail is shared. Jennie is listening intently, interrupting Lisa when she wants to ask something. Burst in laughing if the situation is too funny.

Lisa sharing these stories will definitely help Jennie to relax and forget what happened in the morning. She made sure to become extra funny, so Jennie would be happy.

Jennie felt that Lisa intentionally made her happy by sharing her experiences, and she couldn't thank her enough because she felt relaxed, and for once, she felt really happy and full.

They reached Lisa's school. Lisa unbuckled her seatbelt, waved goodbye to Jennie, and got off from the car. She didn't forget to inform her to be home because she will be cooking.

Jennie nodded at her, confirming her attendance on thir dinner. Jennie didn't drive right away to meet with the clients. She keeps on looking at Lisa until she can no longer see her. She still stayed for a minute. Once she's satisfied, she drove away.

Unbeknownst to Jennie, a car was following them from her condo to the university.

An evil smirked appeared, you just fucking wait you bitch. I'll make sure Jennie will hate you. Derek mumbled and then laugh like a demon.