Seatbelt

Lisa

Lisa

The travel time from the establishment to my home is very short because this woman beside me is like a maniac. I think she's doing it in purpose.

She laughed at when she put off her seat belt. "Fix your hair, will you? Hahahaha. People might think we did something."

I scowl at her. "And whose fault is that?!" She chuckled. "I didn't touch you, did I?"

I wanted to counter her, but it sounded so wrong. So I just shut up and unbuckling my seatbelt. I pouted because I think the seatbelt is jammed. "It's not working." I shyly say.

"Let me see." She said and leaned over me to fix and unbuckled my seatbelt. I'm controlling my breath. I don't know why, but she's too close for my liking. When I heard, click, she moved away and tapped my head. "There you go, my little Barbie." She teased me. "Hey! Don't touch my hair!"

"Alright, alright. Calm down little duckling. Let's go. Where's your house?"

Did she say duckling? I release a sigh...

"The small building across. I'm renting my room there. Would you like to come inside or are you going to wait for me?" I fidgeted my fingers. "Uhm. I only have a little space you may get suffocated." I tell her, concern is evident in my voice that's maybe the reason why she responded to me seriously.

"It's okay, I'll company you so we can get your things faster. I really need to go home because I will meet my boyfriend." She nonchalantly says.

I looked at her surprisingly, "Unnie, if you have a boyfriend, why did you agree to your dad?" I asked curiously.

"Stop being nosy, we will talk more, and I'll tell you my condition as well once we get home, settled and rested. Okay?" I nodded at her, but she talked again. "If you tell this to my dad, I'll shave your brows."

This kitten thinks she's scary. "Okay, I won't tell your dad in one condition."

She crossed her arm and asked, "What is it?"

She may expect that I will ask something so big. Rich people, really. I expectantly say, "Can I have a little space of your refrigerator?" She stunned with my request but agreed right away.

"If you want, I can buy you your own." I dismissively shake my hand. "No need, Unnie. One space is enough. For my chocolate milk drink." And I smiled to her.

She's looked amused and teased me. "What are you a kid?" I squintedly look at her. "Shut up!" I heard her chuckled.

Due to our conversation, I didn't notice that we were now in front of my room.

"Welcome to my space, Unnie.."