Strict Order

Lisa

Derek is determined to separate Jennie from me. After that day, when he took the video, he left me alone, and I'm happy about that. I'm felt so relieved when he mentioned that he would not have me until I'm tied with Jennie because he wanted us to get married.

He mentioned that he would shoot another video, and he warned me that if I didn't do what he said, he would kill me. I don't have any plan to follow him because I decided that today is the day that I will escape from him. I'll fight him to death this time.

Derek suddenly barged in, and he's so excited. "You know what, Lisa, Jennie, send me an email and send me this." He showed me the paper he's holding and when I see it. My heart is broken. Jennie gave up on me and sent Derek a divorce paper. I looked at him, and I'm on the verge of crying. "I will sign it. But not because of the reason you wanted." I then stab him with the screw on his tummy. He groaned in pain. I made sure that he could not follow me, so I used the handcuffs to trap him on the foot of the bed. He was able to grab my hair. I don't care about the pain that I am feeling right now. I kicked his balls, then grabbed the paper and ran towards the highway.

I don't feel any tiredness during the escape, but now, I think I'm going to die due to hungry and pain, and I'm so thirsty. I see a convenience store, and I felt relieved because I know that I escaped successfully. I barged in to the convenience store when I saw the clerk, "Please call a police."

I woke up after a couple of hours. I passed out after asking the clerk to call the police. I was so happy and relieved. I couldn't stop myself from crying. For all the things that I experienced, all the pain, and lastly, the pain from heartbreak.

Jennie gave up on me that easily.

The nurse came in with police and asked me if I could answer some of their question. They also told me that Derek was apprehended.

After the interview. They left. I stopped the nurse from leaving. "I will only allow Jisoo and Mr. Kim to see me. Can you call this number for me? Please tell let them know that I was able to escape from hell, haha. I mean, just please call them and tell them that I am here." I intentionally memorized Jisoo's # during the attack just to make sure I call her right away when I get the chance to escape.

I was too hurt. Maybe I'm being unreasonable, but I don't want to see Jennie in the meantime. I looked at the paper again, "By the way, may I borrow a pen." She nodded and gave me the pen that was clipped from her uniform. "Thanks." I get the paper and stared on it, I wanted to rip it, but I am truly broken of what Jennie did. My pride is winning right now.

I take a deep breath, then sign the paper