Tempted

Jennie

I felt that Lisa was sad when I informed her that I couldn't accompany her today. I am sad too, I'm so excited to know the gender of my babies. I'll make this meeting quick and will follow her to the hospital.

I fixed myself and gestured to let the client in. When I saw the client, never in my life expected that I would be seeing her again. She's still pretty, but I'm 100%. My wife is prettier. I cleared my throat and stood up.

"Hi, welcome. I am Jennie." She chuckled and held my hand firmly. "Hi Jennie, it's been a long time." She smiled at me. " "Chahee." I responded.

She gestured to her secretary to go outside. I did too to Tzuyu. I cleared my throat. "So, you requested to see me first?" I asked. She looked at me and laughed. "Jennie, stop, so serious. As if I am not your first love." She mentioned that, and I creased my forehead. "I'm sorry, but I preferred for us to remain professional. I'm actually hoping that we can make this quick, I will be meeting my wife."

She was shocked with my sudden announcement. She looked at me, and she was hurt. "You're, you're married? I thought? I thought I was the only one you were going to marry?" I can't help but be annoyed at her, not because I still have feelings for her but because of her audacity to question me.

I scoffed. "Yeah, if we are still together, but you cheated on me? Don't you remember?" I asked her. But, I also thought there's no point in talking about that anymore. I am happy with my life now.

You know what, Chahee. Let's forget about this, okay? I am happy now with my amazing wife. Let's get over it."

She remained seated. I speak again.

"There's no need for us to continue and sign the contract. I don't want to create any discrepancy in my relationship with my wife. You may leave now. Thank you." She remained quiet. I stood up to escort her to leave, but she planned something else. She suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me. She then squeezed my breast, and I was tempted and kissed her back. Maybe because my sexy time with my Lisa was reduced, that's why I get turned on easily.

We stopped when I heard a gasp. That's the time I realized what I was doing, so I pushed Chahee. I looked at the door, and I saw Dulce, which confused me and Tzuyu.

Chahee stood up and then left abruptly. I fixed myself and wiped my lips hard. No! I cheated on my wife.

Wait. She said she would ask Dulce to accompany her. "Why are you here, Dulce? I thought you would be accompanying my wife?" I asked as if they did not see anything wrong earlier. It's not my job to explain to them. It's my wife who needed to hear it.

"Ms. Jennie, she. Ahm, Ms. Lisa decided to surprise you after the checkup, so we went here. But.. but Ms. Jennje, she asked me to get some donuts because she said your babies would like to eat one. She said that I should bring these to your office, that's why I'm here now."

Fuck! No.. then I heard Tzuyu. "Ma'am, I.. I saw, I saw Ms. Lisa walked hurriedly, and she was. Ahm, she was crying, ma'am. I tried to follow her but I wasn't able to. That's why I went here right away to inform you, but" She wasn't able to finish her sentence when I dashed away.

I frantically pressed the elevator button. And I kept repeating on my mind. Fuck! Shit. She saw us. No. My wife saw me kissing someone else. I suddenly screamed. "Fuck! No..." When the elevator opened, I came in right away and pressed the parking lot.

I saw Jisoo getting out of her car with Rosie, and she may notice my current state. "Jennie, whoa. What happened?" I tried to get away from her, and I succeeded. She kept on calling my name, but I ignored it. I need to see my wife. I hurt her. I kept on hitting the steering wheel when there's a moment when I needed to stop driving, honking like a mad man. It's like I am running out of time.

I tried to call her, but she's rejecting my call. Fuck! She saw us. No! I kept on calling her, but she was doing the same thing. She keeps rejecting my call, and then I can't contact her anymore. She turned off her phone.

"Fuck! You're so stupid, Jennie! Fuck!" I'm screaming while driving. When I reached our home. I jump from my car and search our house. I am praying that she's here.

"Lisa....? Baby..?!" I am sobbing already. I'm afraid. she may leave me. "No, no, no, Lisa?!" No one, there's no one here. "Fuck!"

I then received a call. I wasn't able to see who's calling me, but I am praying it's Lisa. "Hel--," I heard Jisoo stern voice on the line. "Jennie, what the fuck did you do? Tzuyu told me! Why?!!!"

I am sobbing real hard.

"I lost her Jisoo. She's not here. I lost my wife."