🙈🙉🙊 (Tangy, but sweet.)

Jennie 

After everything that happened today. I never leave Lisa's side. I want her to know that I am here, fighting to win this battle. 

After we watched some movies. And ate our dinner. My friends are ready to leave. I was searching for my wife when I saw her with Jisoo. They kept on whispering to each other. I slowly approached her, and the only thing that I heard was Lisa saying she's so ready.

"What did I tell you, Jisoo?" They both got startled, and I raised my eyebrow. I then squinted my eyes to them and asked, "What are you whispering about?!" "Baby?!" I turned my attention to my wife. She just smiled at me, tilting her head. "Unfair!"

 "Unfair!"

Then I turned to Jisoo, and she did the same thing. "Eeew, Jisoo, you can't be cute. It doesn't fit," I jokingly said. She scoffed. "Fine! I just try." I crossed my arm and called Rosie. "Rosie, get your girlfriend away from me, or I'll shave her head."  

Jisoo just stands there and with her smug face.

We looked intensely at each other

We looked intensely at each other. I suddenly made a move and the fucking Jisoo run. I burst out laughing. Then I shout, "Yep you better run chicken." I can still hear Jisoo's screaming "You piece of shiiiitttt!." I laughed and I hear my wife laughing as well. I looked at her and she suddenly stopped laughing and she's gesturing that she zip her mouth.

I chuckled and spread my arm, indicating that I wanted some hug. She smiled and ran towards enveloping her arms around me. We sigh in contented and lock each other fingers and get inside.

When I reached our room, I saw that our clothes and Lisa's books and bags were arranged on the table. I have a surprise for Lisa. I actually asked Seulgi the other day to get me the newest iPhone so I can give it to Lisa. I need to go to work tomorrow and she will be here all day. I needed to talk to her at least that's why I decided to buy the phone.