Mrs and Mrs Kim

Preparation is not needed since the 2 sides agreed to have a civil ceremony only

Preparation is not needed since the 2 sides agreed to have a civil ceremony only. Mr. Kim is the witness for Jennie and Leo for Lisa.

Mr Kim still wants this ceremony as official as it is, which is why he took care of the wedding bonds.

Both women are hesitant if they will give a kiss or peck to one another. Since they don't want to let the officiate know that this is only an agreement and not made by love. They both lean and peck each other.

They both felt the spark that made them stunned and ignore each other's eyes.

"I now pronounce that Mrs Lisa and Jennie Kim are now married."

After the ceremony. They went straight ahead to the exclusive restaurant that Mr. Kim booked.

"Hija, when are you going to start packing so we can ask Robert, my head butler, to help."

Lisa is still chewing her food when she heard Mr Kim. She waved her hand and swallowed her food. "No need for that, Mr. Kim. I don't have that many things to bring. Thank you so much, tho."

"You should call me dad from now on. And I won't let you go by yourself if Robert can help you. Please? For me."

Lisa is a bit hesitant but agreed by nodding. Mr. Kim smiled and asked her to continue eating. Jennie, on the other hand, is silently eating but still making sure that she's listening.

After a while, Lisa cleared her throat, indicating she wanted to say something that needed the father and daughter's attention. "Mr Kim, Jennie, I forgot to inform you yesterday that I want us to sign a prenup for Jennie's security and for mine as well. I don't want you guys to think of any other reason why I agreed to this. I hope I didn't offend you by initiating this?"

"Is that how you feel? That we're thinking that you're after our money?" Jennie asked.

"No, but since this marriage is not made out of love. I just think.." Lisa wasn't able to finish her sentence when Jennie butted in.

"Then, there's no need for prenup. It's just a waste of time."

"Oh, okay." Lisa defeatedly say.

After the celebration. The family is ready to leave the place, but Mr. Kim asked Lisa to stay because Roberto was on his way to help her. However....

"I will accompany Lisa dad, you can go home now. We will go straight to my home after. I will update you. Okay? Bye, dad." Turned to Lisa. "Let's go?"

"I ah, okay. Bye d..dad." Lisa shyly mumbled.

"Bye, sweethearts. Drive safely, Ruby jane." Then Mr Kim went to his car and drove away.

"Get inside, Barbie girl." Jennie said mockingly. Lisa looked at her and squinted her eyes but didn't respond anymore. She opened the backseat. Before she could enter, Jennie laughed sarcastically and said, "What am I to you? Your driver? Get in the passenger seat."

Shocked is evident in Lisa's eyes because she never imagined that Jennie would let her seat beside her. Jennie flicked her forehead and said, "Don't overthink. I just don't want to look like a driver. Hmp!"

Once they got in, Jennie smirked and started the engine.