Clearance

Jennie

I woke up a little late after we made love of my wife. She's still on top of me. I fix her bangs and kiss her forehead. I'm afraid her sleep will continue, which made her skip her dinner. I look at the clock, and it says 8:PM. I'm contemplating if I woke her up because it may ruin her sleeping pattern.

She stirred a little but still asleep. I guessed she would wake up if she felt hungry. I close my eyes and sleep.

I woke up again, and I didn't feel the weight on my chest anymore, I realized Lisa had moved from my top. I noticed her sitting on the floor fixing the stuff we bought. I glanced at the clock and it's only 4:30 AM. We slept that long? Guess we're tired, huh?

We finally noticed me. "Love, good morning. Did I wake you?" I shaked my head, "No, baby, I had enough. You, why did you wake up early?" She smiled, "I guess I had enough as well, and..," she pouted adorably and continued. "I'm kinda hungry, but I didn't go down because I'm afraid of ghosts." I chuckled at my wife. "Baby, there's no ghost here. Hahaha. Why didn't you wake me up?" She shaked head head frantically, "lovey, I won't do that. My tummy can wait. I won't disturb your sleep because of that." Always considerate. I'm really lucky to have her.

"Alright, sweet girl, let me just fix myself." She nodded and turned her attention again with the stuff, and now she's inspecting her camera. I can clearly see how excited and happy she is. I quickly fix myself so we can go downstairs. I'm pretty sure Dulce is already awake.

"Come here, let's eat." My wife nodded, she stood up. Placed the camera carefully on the table inside our room. She made it as her study table. She also put the laptop on there.

We came downstairs, and truth to be told, Dulce is preparing for the breakfast. We unintentionally startled her. Maybe she didn't expect us to be awake this early.
"Good morning, Ms. Jennie and Ms. Lisa. I didn't expect that you would be awake at this early, I will cook something, would you like some coffee?" I nodded. However, my wife stood up and went to the kitchen. "I'll prepare the coffee, thank you, Dulce." Dulce looked at me, and I smiled at her and nodded.

Lisa came by with a tray where my coffee and her tea were placed. "Love, starting today, I'll be making your coffee again, and if I can cook for you, your pack lunch. Is that okay?" I smiled at her. When she gave the coffee and she took her seat. I leaned closer to her and whispered, "There's only 2 things that I love to eat, your cooking and your totoot." She nearly choked and spilled the tea. "Lovey! You're getting naughtier!" I laughed at her. She clearly flabbergasted.

While we wait for Dulce to serve us food. Lisa said that she may go to school tomorrow for clearance, and I really want to accompany her. however, we have investors, and I can't miss that. "Make sure to stay closer to the guards, okay?" She nodded and turned her attention to her cellphone.

After a couple of minutes. Dulce brings out our food, and we eat silently. "After we eat, you take a bath already, okay? I'll just cook your food and I'll prepare your clothes."

"Love, are you okay? Are you worried about me? That's why your mood changes?" I didn't realize I was zoning out. "I'm just scared, baby, that's all." She stands from hear seat and sits on my lap. She clips the hair behind my ear and looks at me. "I know you're scared, I am too Love, I'm afraid I can't get to experience to live and to love you for the rest of my existence. If it makes you feel better, I'll wait for you, or we can ask some of my unnies?"

I looked at Lisa, and I felt so emotional. I can't imagine if I lose her. Lisa might feel that I am on the verge of crying. That's why she kissed my mouth multiple times. "How about this love, when are you free? When can you accompany me? I'll try to talk and reason out?" I shake my head, "No baby. The earliest that you finished it, the better. I'll try to ask Jisoo or Irene or both of them to accompany you." Lisa nodded. "But love, if in case, I don't want to disturb them. I'm a big woman. Love, I can defend myself if that's what you are worried about."

"I know that baby, I'm sorry if I'm overreacting." Lisa lift my chin and stared at me. "You are not Love, you just love me. I will do the same as well, Don't belittle your feelings. Love." I nodded. "But baby, I promised I'll be okay. Just update me whenever you can, okay?" She smiled at me sweetly, "I will do love I promised to you."

After our discussion, I went upstairs to take a bath while Lisa was preparing my food. After a couple of minutes, she went upstairs, and it's timing because I am now fixing my clothes. "Love, you're. Wow, lovey, you are so pretty! Can I have a kiss? And can I take a picture of you using my camera?" She subsequently asked. "Yes, yes, yes to all of your questions, baby. Hahaha." She giggled after I said that, and then she got her camera. "Smile, my love."

--------

When I reached my office. I received an update from Lisa that she is now preparing to go in her school so she can finish everything already. I sent her a quick reply, and I decided to sign the papers before the meeting started so I could decrease my working time and go home immediately. If I think Lisa is still in her school, I follow her there.

"Ms. Jennie, the meeting will start now." I glanced at the person, and I didn't recognize her. "And may I know who you are?" The girl bowed. "I am the new mly hired assistant, Ms. Kim." I wasn't informed that I needed a replacement. "It's Mrs. Kim, I am a married woman." The girl bowed. "Apologies, Mrs. Kim." I looked at her and went straight to the boardroom.

I was able to keep and hide Jennie's phone. Since I did my job successfully, I'm sure he will let me go. I exited the building right away when I get the phone and called my boss.

"It's successful. You may get her now, Derek."