We're late

The meeting started and I still don't see my new assistant. I'm about to ask her to get my phone on the desk, but after the interaction earlier, I didn't see her anymore. You may be harsh on her.

After 2 hours, I saw Jisoo, and she looked annoyed. "I thought the meeting was moved to 11 AM." I creased my forehead. "And who told you that?" Jisoo just scoffed and stared at me angrily. "Are you fucking kidding me? You texted me 2 hours ago." I was shocked because first off all. I'm in the meeting around that time, secondly I don't have my phone. "Jisoo, I'm on a meeting at that time, and I don't have my phone with me." We are still discussing when I saw tzuyu. My original assistant.

"And why are you here? You resigned and selected a replacement without even informing me." I see how shocked tzuyu was when I said that. "I don't understand you, Mrs. Kim. I texted you that I would be a little late because I received a sudden call that dad was in the hospital, but someone pranked me. I forgot to call dad first. That is why I proceeded to the hospital first. When I reached the hospital, that's the time I learned that it's not true. But I texted you Mrs. Kim."

I felt that something was not right. I am very nervous. "Someone introduced herself as my new assistant. After the interaction, I proceeded to the boardroom. I don't have anyone with me, that's why I'm looking for her so she can get my phone to message you , Jisoo, and to see if there's..." Fuck! Lisa, my wife. No..

I ran to my office, and I don't see my phone anymore. I looked nervously at Jisoo. "Check the CCTV here for the last 3 hours. I left my phone," I wasn't able to finish my sentence when I heard Jisoo's phone ringing.

"It's Lisa" when Jisoo said that she answered the phone and put it in speaker. "Baby how are you? I don't know where my phone is that's why I wasn't able to call..." She suddenly speak, crying on the other line. "Love, I've been calling you multiple times." She calmly said even though I heard that her voice is cracking. "What's wrong, baby?" She sniffed. "I love you so much, love. I don't know what happened to the bodyguards, but he's here... He cor.. he cornered me, gun at my head." My knees suddenly gave up with what I heard, Jisoo was shocked even Tzuyu, who is now trying to call a police. I'm about to talk to her, but she cut me right away.

"I asked him if I could call you for the last time, and he agreed." I heard him with a mocking tone. "Hi Jennie." I am crying right now, "Derek, I'm begging you don't hurt Lisa, get me instead. Please, Derek." I heard him chuckled, but he is not answering me anymore. "We're late Love, I called unnie instead so she can tell you how much I love you. I really do, love. I love you so much. I wanted to thank you for everything, and I'm sorry. If Derek decided to kill me. Please love, take care of yourself.." She was cut off when I heard Derek, "That's enough.!"

"Lisa, Lisa.. Derek, please let Lisa go." Then the line gets disconnected. I tried to call the number again but it was out of reach already.

Jisoo hugged me tightly, "My wife.. my wife.. help me, Jisoo." Then I don't remember anything after that.

"Jennie!"