13- friendly advice

"Listen I'm not saying you should ask him," Louise says whilst taking a sip of her Starbucks. "But you should ask him. Or talk to him at least."

Phil runs his hands down his face and let's out a small, tired groan, his fingers then moving to anxiously tap against the table, his feet also bobbing up and down under the table.

Louise gives a sincere smile, the bright pink lipstick on her lips making the twitch of her smile more obvious.

After Dan had left Phil started panicking about his progressing feelings for the bad-boy and being in a holy house there were a lot of judging eyes of paintings and crucifix', he couldn't handle knowing the stuff they did was in his own home where the vicar lives.

Phil had to ring Louise and talk to her, no one knew of his new found obsession yet; the obsession that is Dan Howell and the adrenaline he gets from being around him and the immense love for himself because Dan just seems to make him feel as if he's worth it.

He'll admit that he likes Dan with a strong sense- that much is obvious- but he won't allow himself to call it 'love'.

Phil let's out a shaky breath, his fingers scratching nervously at his neck, flinching when feeling the sore area where Dan left a small present. Louise notices but doesn't say a word; just smirks.

"What- what if I'm wrong and he doesn't even like me in that way? What if it's all just a dare or manipulation for my body?" Phil questions quietly, glancing around as he chews the inside of his cheek.

Louise rolls her eyes, the blonde shuffling upwards in posture showing she means business. "At the house party Emma said she's never seen Dan look as someone like the way he looks at you, she was a little drunk so told me a few personal things about Dan which she shouldn't of, but trust me he likes you." She informs softly.

Phil shakes his head and keeps shifting his eyes around, as if searching or looking out for someone.

"Everyone in this town knows my father I can't risk Dan and I getting caught if we continue this, I won't continue what we have unless I know it's worth it..." Phil voices drags out as his mind starts thinking of possibilities again of what he and Dan could be.
Would that even work? The notorious bad-boy and the church boy.

Suddenly a small giggle admits from Louise' mouth as she squeals excitedly. "You want to be with him don't you?!" She exclaims, causing Phil to widen his eyes and slap his hand over her mouth.
"Sowweh." She mumbles under the pressed hand, her eyes still beaming at him though.

"Shh I told you no one can know." Phil lectures, taking his hand away and wiping the lipstick in his shirt, causing it to smudge but he doesn't care at this moment.

"You're scared."

Phil lifts his head and tilts it in confusion, his mouth hung open a little to form words but none come.

"You're scared that he'll leave you like... your mum or that he'll get hurt if your dad ever found out." She specifies, her words making sense as she's right.

Of course she's right.

Phil is terrified of these progressing feelings. What if he gets to involved with Dan and isn't able to take it if he leaves or they're torn apart? He struggled with his mum and still does.

And then there's his father, his blasted father that would never make it easy. He'd kill Dan, there's no doubt he'd either kill him or seriously injure him for being with Phil in that way. Phil's witnessed it before, but just in a different situation...
They'd have to keep it secret until they could move away or something... considering Dan even likes him in that way. He could be panicking for nothing and planning this out when it's not going to happen.