14- It hurts doesn't it

Hands travel up as lips connect into a fiery passion, bodies pressed together as breaths let out. Fingers tug at hair and groans arise from throats in the secret make out session that goes on in the store room of the church.

Phil giggles into Dan's chest as the taller lad tickles under his shirt, his hands feeling the structure of the pale boys' body. A loopy smile etches on to Dan's lips at the sound of Phil's laughter, his heart racing at the thought that he's the one to make him happy.

Phil's arms are on Dan's hips but he desperately wants to wrap them properly around Dan, to hug him tightly and be embraced his strong arms.

It didn't last long keeping their hands off each other once they entered the church. They say down, listened to the prayer whilst sending sneaky smiles to each other and then got sent to the storage room to go through the New Testament again like before.
To say that Phil didn't try and restrain against making out with the recruit of the church would not be a lie, he did try, but there's only so much you can do to ignore Dan's ways of seduction.

Dan inhales slightly whilst his face is pressed to Phil's neck, his fingers tightening on the pale skin under his shirt. "Nice cologne." He comments, smirking at Phil's shy reaction, the blush returning to his cheeks.

"Thought you might like it." He replies, pushing forward slightly from being pressed against the wall, the hard brick work on his back aching a bit.

Louise had rang Phil up late last night and talked him through a few things he should do to get more of Dan's attention, although he knows he's already got most of the bad-boys attention anyway.

He'd moisturised his face and applied chapstick to his lips before sleeping, also putting on some cologne that his mum had bought for him a while back which he's always loved the smell of but never had a significant reason to put on.

However all this kissing and touching may be nice at this moment but Phil knows he's going to have to talk to Dan about their 'relationship'. They can't continue this if there's no long term agreement. He's scared that Dan will leave though, that he wouldn't be able to dedicate a whole part of his life to just Phil the boring church boy; he's a fuck boy and they don't usually have relationships a lot.

Without realising Phil slacks off from his attention on Dan and their whole activity right now, his hands shaking at the thought of Dan never being close to him or talking to him again.

The brown haired boy notices Phil's drifted off and pulls away slightly, bowing his head a little to get a good look at his face.

"What's up?" He questions, his voice so soft and not demanding at all.

Phil shakes his head and instead raises his arms to around Dan's neck, tugging him forward into a proper hug that seems to admit a small squeak of shock from the other boy as he rests his head into the crook of his shoulder.
Much to Phil's relief, Dan responds and possessively wraps his arms around Phil's waist, his face digging into his neck in an even more wanting need than Phil.

They stay like that in a moment where time isn't relevant, where they are isn't relevant and who they are isn't a concern.

Phil picks up the shaky breath that Dan lets out against his neck, his body trembling slightly and Phil knows why. He's scared just like him of these progressive feelings, just like himself, Dan is scared.

The door to the storage room then suddenly flies open, causing both boys the jump in fright, Phil widening his eyes at his father stood looking at the two lads embracing.

They step away from each other, a sniff causing Phil to glance towards Dan who wipes a tear from his eye.
He was crying as they hugged?

"What-"