46- Losing You

Living off the people who live around you is essentially what justifies how you're feeling. Let's say, you're surrounded by negativity and violence, you'd barely get a second of light. However, if you're surrounded by positivity and kindness, you'll have a more open outlook on life.

Sometimes you're stuck between both of those. Half the people you're with are positive and the others are negative. It's not difficult to work out why, considering it's a well known fact that opposites attract.

It's a baffling on-going battle that many can't seem to get their head around.

Why would two totally different thing's, be attracted to one another? How could that possibly make any justified sense?

For example... Maybe a boy who was raised on strict rules and who goes to church, meets another boy who has a more rebellious life style and who has no top priorities in his life besides getting drunk and sex. Say in coincidental circumstances, these two boy's attract one another and become more. Let's say that they fall in love, despite the circumstances of ones father being totally against homosexuality. And let's also say that despite one having the reputation of a fuckboy, he still manages to fall just as hard for the church boy.

Because in the end, destiny wins. And in the end, you can't argue with who you're supposed to fall in love with.

There's only one person who Phil will pray to and thank, and that's destiny. He will forever be thankful for crossing paths with Dan and he will always stay devoted to keeping the relationship with Dan as strong as ever.

Recently, that relationship had cracked and chipped away like an old painted doll. Weaknesses had been exposed. But of course, that didn't stop them and of course they ended up alright again.

Well... They would be alright if Dan wasn't rushed back to hospital when he started choking in the middle of the night. His lungs apparently collapsed and he couldn't breathe at all. Along with that he was having a panic attack and Phil had to act fast- calling the ambulance and then trying to calm his boyfriend.

They got Dan back to the hospital, this time taking Phil. Although the black haired boy was left in the waiting room.

It was the one place he really didn't want to go, considering it felt like he was waiting at the police station all over again after his mum was killed.

He stares down at his bare feet. He was in too much of a panic and rush to put proper clothes on. He's currently dressed in his pyjamas, luckily he had decided to wear long bottoms and a shirt.

The boy is hunched over, his arms cupping the sides of his head.

Earlier on in the day after Dan arrived at the door, he took a nap and woke up fine. Phil was certainly relieved as he secretly was worried he wouldn't wake up or something would go wrong. They then went on with the evening until they went to bed, and then that's when Dan woke up and couldn't breathe.

Admittedly, Phil hadn't even fallen asleep and was awake and ready, keeping an eye on his boyfriend.

He's glad he did or else the ambulance might not have made it on time.

It's still dark yet morning is approaching. He's been up the whole time and although his eyes are heavy, his anxiety keeps him up.

He's so scared. It's been hours since they've arrived and still no doctors have informed him of anything.

They're probably preparing to tell him the worse. That's how it always is.

His hand brushes across his face to wipe a tear that isn't even there. He's cried all his tears, he has no more. That, and he also just doesn't have the energy to cry.