3. Mr. Kim

Next Day
Morning 10 a.m.
IcyFlame's main building

"Welcome back Mr. Kim." RM greeted his boss with a dimple smile who nodded and took his seat.

So let me explain, in the eyes of the underworld he is V, the mafia king wherelse in the eyes of the world he is CEO of a very famous and powerful company. Not like he is afraid for people to know his real identity but it's just that he doesn't want those who are naive and innocent to also fear him.
Having the advantage that the world doesn't know that how the top most dangerous and scary criminal's face look like.

"Hmm... how are things going?" He asked, since RM was the one who handles his company's work when he is out.

"It's great I must say. The company has progressed a lot. I feel better now as you will be handling it to make it to top." RM said.

V nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"Sent me the bills of our last dealings till than.... I wanna check."

"Sure." He can trust RM but not his employees, what if those idiots would have done some mistakes.

RM left and Jimin entered soon after.

"You called?"

"I want to build a new mansion."

Jimin gave a confused look.

"But you already have more than 5 mansions in Korea."

"But I want to build one more."

Jimin sighed and nodded.

"Fine. Let me search a location and find a designer."

"I have already found one."

"Location?"

"Designer" V spoke with a small smirk which got unnoticed by Jimin.

"That was quick.... ok you tell me the location."

"Somewhere peaceful and calming... deep inside forest areas."

"On it." Jimin said

"Remember to inform the designer." He reminded and left.

JK Designs

"Morning Hyung."

"You are late brat."

"Sorry." Jungkook said with a silly smile and took his seat.

"Any new contract."

"Not recently..."

Taehyung's side

Taehyung hummed and took his phone and the card out, dialing the number and waiting for the owner to pick it.

Jungkook's side

"OK I-" Jungkook's phone rang, cutting his words off.

"Hello?"

"Is this Jeon Jungkook I am speaking too." A very deep yet velvety voice resonates from the other side, making Jungkook to feel a shiver ran down his spine at how deep and dominating yet heavenly it sounds. He felt he had heard it somewhere earlier too.

"Yes"

"Hello, I am actually planning to build a new house and heard you are a very popular interior designer in Korea."

"Oh yea sir. Thanks for contacting. So what would you wanna talk."

"The location selection is in the process but will be done by today. I would like to complete with designer- designing too. So can you come to my office for the discussion."