14. Bold

"The movie was good right." Taehyung stated as both came out of the hall and to say Taehyung was not impressed with the movie would be an understatement.

The main lead of the movie was after all depicted as a psycho and not to mention.. a mafia king too....

"It was fun! I like how that mafia was not able to withstand even a single bad word about his wife." Jungkook exclaimed

"You seem to like it." V spoke with a small smirk

"I love it." Jungkook and looked towards Taehyung who immediately changed his expressions into a small smile.

"But you know what I loved the most?" Taehyung raised his one eyebrow

"The mafia?"

"Uh-huh, the one with whom I was watching it with." He said and cutted off the distance between there lips, having a little make out.

Taehyung was surprised, he never expected the younger to be this bold but........ he liked it.....

"Kiss me back hyung" Jungkook whinned in the kiss, having lack of experience.

Taehyung slowly yet sensually moved his lips, taking younger's bottom lip and sucking it, as if trying to remove all the sweetness out from a cherry. Jungkook hummed, copying elder's action by doing the same on his upper lip, making the kiss a little messy,

Taehyung slowly bit Jungkook's lip, making the latter whine at that as he took the opportunity, thrusting his tongue, turning the kiss more passionate.

Jungkook slightly moaned at new feeling as he slowly sucked it, loving the feeling of elder's tongue inside his mouth.

Both were too deep in there makeout to care about there surroundings, lucky they came from the back door of the hall as no one was present there.

Jungkook slowly tapped Taehyung's chest, signaling him to stop as he was getting out of breath. The elder got the sign as with a last suck on younger's lips, he detaches himself away, slightly panting at the rough yet heavenly kiss.

"Y-you getting bold Mr. Jeon?" He asked with a small smirk, still amused by younger's previous actions.

He expected Jungkook to look down shyly but

"Maybe it's my boyfriend's effect on me Mr. Kim." Jungkook replied with a smirk playing on his lips too, looking straight into Taehyung's eyes who looked amazed.

"Now come or else it will get dark." Jungkook said and puts his mask, moving ahead, going towards where there car was parked.

"Oh I got a sassy yet shy bunny for myself." Taehyung smirked at his own statement.

"I like it." He also follows his heart's ruler who seems to be confused in which of the either car was Taehyung's.

"Which one is your's hyung?"

"Choose anyone and it will be yours."

"I am not in a mood of joking hyung." Jungkook pouted

"I am not either..." Taehyung mumbled to himself and moved ahead

"This one" he said while looking at a specific one which had the initials of '01V' in it, a symbol or number you can say which is present in every vehicle he owns.