16. A Dramatic Act

"Here we are!" Taehyung sighed after he and Jungkook got out from the car, tired from the 2 ASS LONG HOURS road trip but...... Taehyung somewhere don't regret it though and you all know why😉....

"Should we go in...." Jungkook whispered, a little nervous yet shy to meet Taehyung's parents but trying his best to not show it.

Taehyung stared at the younger for a second, internally praying that his parents( his mother to be specific) won't play any drama for the already scared younger.

"You really wanna meet them Koo?"

"It was suppose to be done some day I guess..... plus your mom sounds to be a welcoming lady so...... let's face it." Jungkook spoke and sighed, giving a tight lipped smile to the older and moving ahead.

"You coming?"

"Oh yea!"

Taehyung chuckled and moved behind, signaling one of the butler to keep there luggage in.

They both moved and was now standing infront of the mansion's main door.

"Last warning bun...... they are not easy people to deal with..."

"Are you trying to scare me hyung?"

"Just a little warning cause they don't have a board putted up for that."

Taehyung shrugged and moved in, leaving a nervous Jungkook behind.

"Damn you hyung......" he muttered to himself, a little scared and too entered in.

"Mom! Dad! You both there?!" Taehyung shouted, not finding the elder Kim couple in the hall. Miracle cause this was never the seen whenever he returns home.

'They are gonna put up a show.'

"Oh son you came." Taehyung slightly frowned at the typical 'daegu accent' his mom talked in, coming down from the grand stairs of the mansion, with Bo-Hyun following, both having a strict and cold look on.

" Taehyung slightly frowned at the typical 'daegu accent' his mom talked in, coming down from the grand stairs of the mansion, with Bo-Hyun following, both having a strict and cold look on