Chapter 20

When the team arrived at the scene, Min Yoongi and Taehyung waited in the room where the bodies of Lin and Han lay. When the officers entered the room, Min Yoongi and Taehyung gave their statements. When Jimin and J-Hope arrived, they were happy to see Min Yoongi and Taehyung alive.

Jimin: I'm so happy that you two are okay.

J-Hope: Yes, we were both worried when we heard about Namjoon.

Min Yoongi: Namjoon. How is he?

Jimin: He is alive, but badly hurt.

Taehyung: How badly?

J-Hope: He may not be able to walk properly again.

Min Yoongi: Oh God! Jin? What about Jin?

Jimin: Jin is still in critical condition.

J-Hope: Those bastards did a number on him. You two need to get checked out. Go to the hospital and see Namjoon. He will be delighted to know that you two are okay.

Min Yoongi: You are right. Taehyung let's go. We had a hell of a night. We will see you guys later.

An officer drove them to the hospital. Namjoon was resting peacefully when Min Yoongi and Taehyung walked in after being treated. They quietly sat in a chair and fell asleep. When Namjoon woke up in the morning, he was excited to see Min Yoongi and Taehyung startling the two men.

Namjoon: I'm so happy to see you guys! How are you two doing?!

Min Yoongi: I'm happy to see you too. We both are ok.

Taehyung: I am happy that you've pulled through.

Namjoon: Tell me everything. I have been worried sick about you guys.

Min Yoongi: We will tell you everything, but the information that we reveal to you stays in this room and between us. No one else will know about this information. Is that understood?

Namjoon: (Puzzled). Yes, sir. I won't reveal anything.

Min Yoongi: Taehyung and I discovered shocking information while we were held captive by Lin and Ming.

Namjoon: What kind of information?

Taehyung: Ming's identity and the true motives of his killings. As well as learning that he has four moles.

Namjoon: What were they? We know he wanted revenge on Ghost and Glen Li. What else could he have wanted? Four moles?

Taehyung: Min Yoongi, shall you go first, and I go second?

Min Yoongi: Yes. Namjoon, the man that we know as Ming was my son.

Namjoon: What? So... son? How? Sir, we have never seen you with anyone yet alone have a child.

Min Yoongi: He was not my biological son. Listen carefully, because only Taehyung knows about this, and this must be kept a secret. (Namjoon nodding). Many years ago, I worked on a case involving two young children and an abused mother. The mother killed herself by overdosing on drugs.

Namjoon: Oh my God.

Min Yoongi: Yes. The abuse from her husband, she couldn't take it anymore. We arrested the husband, and I was assigned to watch the children, two boys. I watched them for 6 months before I was assigned to an undercover assignment.