Chapter 42

Namjoon woke up early in the morning before Ivan and Jin. He decided to make breakfast and thought about contacting Min Yoongi. None of them have shared any information with the press about the investigation. He is wondering if Min Yoongi knows about this and how did that information got leaked. They were conducting this investigation privately and he is wondering how the current investigation team found this information. After a few minutes, Jin came downstairs and saw that Namjoon was deep in his thoughts.

Jin: What are you thinking about?

Namjoon: Oh, Jin. I am thinking about a lot of things.

Jin: Is there something that you are not telling me?

Namjoon: (Sighing deeply) I am worried.

Jin: Worried about what?

Namjoon: Everything. Taehyung, Min Yoongi, and the news report that came out last night. I'm just... I just feel like I'm stuck.

Jin: Namjoon, Taehyung will pull through and Min Yoongi will return. As far as the news report they do not have all the information that pertains to the case.

Namjoon: I know that, but I am curious as to how did they found this information. The case involving Min Yoongi's partner Jackson was sealed and hidden. We only knew about this information from Jimin's aunt.

Jin: I don't know how to answer that one. So, what are your plans for the day?

Namjoon: Well, after our therapy session, I would like to spend the whole day with Taehyung.

Jin: Hmm... you have grown attached to him.

Namjoon: He is like a little brother to me. I want to be there for him. He couldn't be by my side when I was in the hospital. At least, I can be there for him.

Jin: You are a good friend and partner, Namjoon. You've always have been.

Namjoon: I couldn't be by your side. It was horrible finding you there unconscious.

Jin: I'm sorry that you had to see that.

Namjoon: No, I'm sorry that Lin and Ming put you through hell and Min Yoongi and I could not find you sooner.

Jin: I pulled through. I have survived, but the scars are constant reminders.

Namjoon: I know what you mean. Ivan should be waking up soon.

Jin: Yeah, hopefully today will be a good day.

Ethan woke up early from his sleep. He really did not get a goodnight's sleep due to his night terrors. He promised his dad that he would continue to seek professional help. He knows that he and dad will be having fun today, but he needs to talk to him about the night terrors. After a few minutes sitting on his bed, Ethan began to smell something cooking. He knew his dad must be making breakfast, so he got up and freshened up before coming downstairs to the kitchen. Min Yoongi was cooking breakfast and once everything was done, he decided to read the newspaper.

He thought about the news report that came out last night and he did not expect that the information from their private investigation was being revealed. He is also wondering how the information was obtain by the press. He has special plans for Ethan today, so he can get adjusted to his new home. He is looking forward to introducing his son to the others, but he does not want to pressure nor rush Ethan. After reading the newspaper for a few more minutes, he heard Ethan come down the stairs.