Chapter 24

The next day, Jimin looked up the information on Chris and Mark while J-Hope was working in the field. Taehyung visited Namjoon and brought him some breakfast snacks after he dropped Min Yoongi at a car dealership.

Taehyung: Good morning.

Namjoon: Good morning. How are you doing?

Taehyung: I am doing good. How about you?

Namjoon: I have been better. Not sure when they are going to release me. (Watching Taehyung with a sweeping device to make sure no bugs were installed the last time they visited him). I will be glad when I can go home. (Taehyung finished sweeping giving him a thumb up).

Taehyung: Yeah, I cannot image being where you are and all that you have been going through.

Namjoon: It is not your fault for what happened to me. It was Lin's.

Taehyung: I know, but I wish I could have done more.

Namjoon: (Whispering). What has been going on? (Taehyung followed his lead).

Taehyung: We have discovered that Han and Lin are not related to each other.

Namjoon: What?! Really?

Taehyung: Yes. It turns out that Ian died a long time ago protecting Han.

Namjoon: Protecting Han?

Taehyung: Yes, Han was being picked on by a kid and the kid decided to stab Han, but Ian jumped in front of the blade getting killed instantly.

Namjoon: Oh my God. What happened to the boy that killed Ian?

Taehyung: The boy that killed 6-year-old Ian was 16-year-old Jason Lin.

Namjoon: WHAT??!!! Are you fucking kidding me??!!

Taehyung: No. Jimin and J-Hope found out about this information and informed me and Min Yoongi.

Namjoon: Does Lin know that he worked for the guy whose brother he killed?

Taehyung: We do not know. There is a lot that we don't know, but we do suspect that we have found one of the four moles.

Namjoon: Really? Where?

Taehyung: He was an intern with Jimin and J-Hope. He was the one who gave Jimin the letter that day when the lab exploded. No one has seen him since that day.

Namjoon: Well, that can't be a coincidence. What about Jungkook? Did you guys find anything on him?

Taehyung: He was not at the safe house. No one has been there in a long time. We went to the bar to see if his car was still there, but it wasn't.

Namjoon: We?

Taehyung: Jimin and J-Hope came along with me and Min Yoongi. I talked to a man outside the bar, and he said that the last time that he saw Jungkook was December 19th.

Namjoon: Ok what else did the man say?

Taehyung: He said that Jungkook's brother came to visit him. He also said that the brother told Jungkook that their father was sick, and he wanted to see him.

Namjoon: Okay have you talked to his brother?

Taehyung: Jungkook does not have a brother and his parents were killed when he was in middle school.