Chapter 38

Min Yoongi woke up to the smell of food being cooked. He looked over at Taehyung, who was still sleeping peacefully. He was relieved that Taehyung did not have another painful dream. He slowly got out of bed to not disturb him, but before he left the room, he gently picked up Jungkook's notebook. He read one more poem and looked at Taehyung after closing the book.

Min Yoongi: (Softly whispering) Taehyung, I promise to find him for you. I will not rest until he returns.

When he arrived downstairs, J-Hope and Namjoon were setting the table. Namjoon looked up and saw a different look on Min Yoongi's face. It was a look of determination.

Namjoon: Good morning, sir. Is everything ok? Where is Taehyung?

Min Yoongi: He is fine, he is still asleep.

J-Hope: No more dreams?

Min Yoongi: None. Namjoon, I need my bag, I will put it in the car before Taehyung wakes up.

Namjoon: Sure, I tucked it under the pillow.

Min Yoongi: Thanks, I will be back. (Leaves).

Namjoon: Did you see the look on his face?

J-Hope: Look? What look?

Namjoon: The look of determination. He is determined to find answers.

J-Hope: For Taehyung's sake, I hope so. (Min Yoongi comes back in quietly).

Min Yoongi: How long will it take you to get ready for your appointment after breakfast?

Namjoon: Not that long, I have gotten better in dressing myself quickly.

Min Yoongi: Good. I want us to be gone before Taehyung gets up.

Namjoon: Ok. I will go get my clothes on now and eat quickly.

J-Hope: As soon as Taehyung wakes up, I will serve him breakfast. When you two come back, I will go home and freshen up for the funeral.

Min Yoongi: Ok. Let's get a move on it.

Namjoon quickly changed his clothes and the three of them ate breakfast quickly. Once Min Yoongi and Namjoon drove off, J-Hope went upstairs to check on Taehyung. When he walked in the room, Taehyung was still asleep. J-Hope sat down next to him on the end of the bed. He is concerned about Taehyung going to the funeral. He knows that once they find Jungkook's remains that Taehyung will have a painful funeral to plan. He is hoping that Taehyung does not have a breakdown.

When Min Yoongi pulled into the parking lot, Namjoon was about to unbuckle his seatbelt until Min Yoongi stopped him.

Min Yoongi: Namjoon.

Namjoon: Yes?

Min Yoongi: I am determined to find Jungkook and return him to Taehyung. I made a promise to him this morning while he was still asleep. He deserves to have some closure and peace.

Namjoon: I agree, sir. How are we going to find him when we do not know where he or Jamie is?

Min Yoongi: I am thinking about doing another search at the first crime scene. And looking into seeing if I can search the house of the Li's.

Namjoon: When are you going to do that?

Min Yoongi: I am thinking about doing it after Jimin's aunt's funeral. Since J-Hope is off, he can assist me until you are well enough. Taehyung should not be alone.