Chapter 35

When Min Yoongi arrived at the examiner's office, he took several deep breaths before finding J-Hope. He is haunted by what he read in the notebook and is trying hard to compose himself.

Min Yoongi: Ah, J-Hope, how are you?

J-Hope: I'm doing good. Come to my office and have a seat.

Min Yoongi: Thank you.

J-Hope: You have some samples for me to test?

Min Yoongi: Yes, I have them here. I did wear gloves, so I wouldn't compromise anything.

J-Hope: That is good. I see that you have label the bags to which items you have collected them from.

Min Yoongi: Yes, and here are the photos of the tools that I have found. I made sure to get close ups of each one.

J-Hope: These are good photos; I should be able to compare them to our notes.

Min Yoongi: How is Jimin doing?

J-Hope: He is one tough guy for sure. He is doing everything to prepare for the funeral. His parents are helping too.

Min Yoongi: That's good. You have a copy of the suicide letter?

J-Hope: Oh, yes... here it is. Are you going to read it now?

Min Yoongi: No... I will wait for tonight to read it with the others. What time will you be getting off?

J-Hope: I will be getting off at 5:30pm. I should be there by 6pm.

Min Yoongi: Good.

J-Hope: Min Yoongi?

Min Yoongi: Yes?

J-Hope: Did you find anything that pertains to Jungkook?

Min Yoongi: (Sighing deeply). I think I found the machine that was used to torture him while he was being raped. (Shows J-Hope the photo).

J-Hope: (Gasping). Oh my God! Do you know what this machine is?

Min Yoongi: No. Do you?

J-Hope: Yes... you see this leveler here. (Min Yoongi nodding). Once a person is strapped in, when the leveler is pulled it stretches to body to the point where the limbs can be dislocated.

Min Yoongi: Jesus!

J-Hope: Yes... and this is extremely painfully. Even if the person's limbs are not dislocated the amount of force that is used can cause serious trauma of pain to the body. Also, here in the straps are sharp needles which can cause some nerve damage. This poor man was tortured throughout his body. If he was raped while being trapped in this machine... my God, the level of pain that he suffered is unimaginable.

Min Yoongi: (Sighing deeply). Now, I can understand Taehyung's pain when he watched the footage of his lover's final moments. Why he doesn't want anybody to see it.

J-Hope: Yes. I will run these through DNA. Are you going to tell Taehyung tonight?

Min Yoongi: No... I will only tell Namjoon when Taehyung is not around. I don't want him to have another breakdown. I want to have all the answers before telling him anything.

J-Hope: I understand. I will text you the results as soon as I get them. We are a little bit behind.

Min Yoongi: Thank you.