Chapter 11

When Jin and Namjoon arrived at the examiner's office, Min Yoongi was with Taehyung by the ambulance as he was getting treatment. Jimin and J-Hope only had minor injuries and luckily no one was seriously hurt.

Min Yoongi: Ming sent a letter warning Taehyung about the bomb.

Namjoon: Are you okay, Taehyung?

Taehyung: Yeah, I'm fine. (Wincing in pain)

Min Yoongi: What did you find out?

Jin: My informant informed me that they have seen Lin go back to the bar where we arrested him. (Taehyung froze and looked at Jin).

Min Yoongi: Was he there? Why would he go back there? (Taehyung swallowed hard and fear started to enter his heart. He is trying his best to hide it.)

Jin: No. We searched inside the bar and the back. He was nowhere to be found.

Namjoon: We did find blood from the dumpster while searching the ally. When I opened the dumpster there was a dead dog along with the phone and letter in a bag.

Jin: I dialed the number. I'm sorry, we didn't know. (Shows Min Yoongi the letter).

Min Yoongi: Damn it!! You could have killed them! (Jin and Namjoon looking down).

Taehyung: Did the bartender or anyone else see Lin before you guys arrived? (Putting on a poker face because he is worried about Jungkook).

Namjoon: No, the bartender there was not the one from before. (Taehyung felt his heart drop deeper in his chest).

Min Yoongi: There is no telling where he went. Damn it!!!

While Min Yoongi was talking to Jin and Namjoon, I quickly took out my phone and texted Jungkook. Jungkook responded saying that he was okay. He was out getting things for the bar. I took a deep sigh of relief and quickly told him what happened, and I will reach out to him once the case is over to be safe. I winced in pain as I quickly put my phone back in my pocket.

Min Yoongi: How is he doing?

Paramedic: He may have a concussion; we should take him in and get thoroughly checked out.

Min Yoongi: Go ahead and take him and no objections, Taehyung. Let's go back to the station.

The paramedics took Taehyung to the hospital. When Min Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon walked into Min Yoongi's office, he stopped, and put out his arms in front of Jin and Namjoon. There was a package on his desk, and he signaled Jin and Namjoon to back away slowly.

Min Yoongi: Namjoon... call the bomb squad. Jin... get these people out of here quickly.

When the bomb squad arrived, everyone waited outside until the "all clear" was given. After 45 minutes the bomb squad came out and told Min Yoongi that the package did not have a bomb in it. The bomb squad told him that there was a hand in the box. Min Yoongi looked puzzled and said, "A hand?"

Everyone returned to the building and J-Hope came and picked up the package and went to another coroner's office to examine the hand. The package did not have a return address and Min Yoongi had the security cameras checked to see who brought the package in his office.

Min Yoongi: Jin. Return to narcotics for the time being and see if any more of the logo brand drugs were found. Taehyung will be out until he gets medical clearance to come back.

Jin: Will do. I will keep you guys posted. (Leaves).

Min Yoongi: Namjoon, you are going to continue to work on this case tomorrow morning. I had enough of today. Let's get rested and review everything tomorrow.

Namjoon: Yes, sir.