Chapter 53

Five years later, Ivan became a doctor and opened small a clinic to treat patients. Jimin and J-Hope decided to work with Ivan, and they volunteer their services for low-income families as well. Jin and Namjoon opened a café restaurant that was successful. Jungkook did work with them, and he would bring treats and food to the clinic and would also bring treats and food to the new center that Min Yoongi and Taehyung opened. They were finally able to open the center two years ago to provide services for sexual assault victims, victims of physical abuse, and drug abuse. Taehyung was working on another project to provide housing for victims and housing for those who were homeless.

The safehouse was now a large family home for them to gather on Fridays and be together for the whole weekend. This weekend was special since Taehyung and Jungkook are waiting for the birth of their children. They were able to find two surrogates where one was carrying Taehyung's twin boys and the other carrying Jungkook's twin girls. Everyone was excited for them, and Min Yoongi was over the moon to become a grandpa. As a continued tradition Min Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook would visit Ian and Han at least twice a year and sometimes more to share good news with them.

After the babies were born the three of them took time off to help with caring for the little ones. When the babies were two weeks old, they paid a visit to Ian and Han, so they could see the little ones. Min Yoongi carried the flowers as Taehyung and Jungkook carried the little ones. Luckily the little ones were sleeping peacefully as the three men begin to take turns talking to Ian and Han.

Ian: Our family has a grown big, big brother. They are so cute!!

Han: Yes, they are little brother. We have an amazing family full of love.

Ian: I just want to hold those babies!

Han: (Chuckling) I do too! Dad looks amazing and happy.

Ian: He does. I am happy that I can see him. I would love to hold him.

Han: We will one day little brother. Just be patient.

Ian: I know, but I'm so happy. They are going to be surprised when dad introduces them to his love. They are going to love her.

Han: They will. It is time for us to go back to little brother.

Ian: Yeah, see you all next time. (Watching them leave)

Han: Now our family is free from all the webs of deceit.

The End