Chapter 21

Min Yoongi and Taehyung left the hospital and took a cab to the station. Once they were inside, they went to Min Yoongi's office and closed the door. Min Yoongi knew the Commissioner would be calling soon to follow protocol, but when the phone rang everything had changed.

Min Yoongi: Hello?

Jimin: Min Yoongi?

Min Yoongi: Jimin? (Taehyung looked at Min Yoongi with concern).

Jimin: Yes, we need you and Taehyung here.

Min Yoongi: What's wrong?

Jimin: Please, Min Yoongi, this is urgent. Get here fast. (Hangs up).

Taehyung: What's wrong, sir?

Min Yoongi: I don't know. Jimin needs to see us both. (His phone again). Hello?

Commissioner: Min Yoongi.

Min Yoongi: Yes, Commissioner.

Commissioner: What are you doing at the station? You know you and your Detective must talk to the psychologist before returning to work.

Min Yoongi: Yes, sir. My Detective and I will set up sessions with the psychologist soon.

Commissioner: I know you two went through hell in solving this case. Hurry and set up your sessions. I am ordering you and your Detective to take two weeks off, that way you both can have your sessions without having to worry about work.

Min Yoongi: Yes, sir. I will inform my Detective.

Commissioner: Good. I will see you when you return. Goodbye.

Min Yoongi: Goodbye, sir. (Hangs up the phone).

Taehyung: Sir?

Min Yoongi: We have two weeks off to see the psychologist to be cleared to return to work.

Taehyung: Oh.

Min Yoongi: Let's go see Jimin first and then we will deal with the psychologist. Is your car here?

Taehyung: Yes, sir.

Min Yoongi and Taehyung arrived at the examiner's office to see Jimin. Both were wondering why Jimin needed to see them both.

Min Yoongi: Jimin, we are here. Why do you need to see us?

Jimin: You guys are not going to believe this. Come back with me, J-Hope is here as well. (They followed Jimin and saw J-Hope with a puzzling look on his face.)

Min Yoongi: Ok, tell us what's wrong.

Jimin: Look here at Ming and Lin's body.

Min Yoongi: What are we looking for?

Jimin: Do you guys see any similarities?

Taehyung: Not really. Why?

J-Hope: I took samples of their blood for normal screening procedures, and I compared their DNA. I also run his fingerprints. (Min Yoongi and Taehyung knew that Ming was Han and Lin was Ian were brothers.) These two are not related. (Min Yoongi and Taehyung stared at each other in shock).

Min Yoongi: What about them did you find?

J-Hope: Well, this guy here, his name is Han Noon.