Chapter 32

Taehyung and Namjoon went to Taehyung's house. It is the first time that Taehyung has been back since they started to look for Jungkook. Namjoon waited in the car and continued to look around to make sure they were not followed. While Taehyung was inside, he wanted to grab some more clothes and check his mail. Since he came in through the back way, he entered his kitchen and walked to the living room to pick up the mail from his door. There was a letter with no returned address on it. He opened the letter and could not believe what it said.

He pulled out his gun and searched inside his house. He walked slowly throughout and did not find anyone there. He is trembling and he grabbed the letter, his things, and immediately returned to Namjoon. Namjoon was startled by Taehyung's expression and Taehyung drove off to the safehouse without saying a word. Namjoon texted Min Yoongi to let him know that Taehyung is acting strangely. Min Yoongi told Namjoon that he will be there shortly to the safehouse. When they arrived at the safehouse, Taehyung helped Namjoon inside and went to the kitchen and drank a beer. After a few minutes Min Yoongi knocked on the door and Namjoon answered it.

Min Yoongi: Taehyung, what's wrong? What happened? (Taehyung turned around with tears in his eyes).

Namjoon: Taehyung, speak to us. We are here to help. (Min Yoongi runs to Taehyung and brings him to the couch).

Min Yoongi: Taehyung, please. Please speak to us.

Taehyung: (Wiping away his tears). I... I... found this letter in my pile of mail. (Gives the letter to Min Yoongi).

Min Yoongi: "Where one feels safe. Dated December 19th".

Namjoon: Felix's last words to find Jungkook?

Min Yoongi: Yes... but there's more to this isn't it, Taehyung?

Namjoon: What does he mean, Taehyung?

Taehyung: It means that someone followed me to my home. There is no stamp on the letter, it was hand delivered. It was not there when I returned home the first time after we were found.

Namjoon: Wait a minute... it wasn't delivered the same day that I was shot, you and Jungkook were kidnapped. That means someone had to follow you when you were released from the hospital.

Taehyung: Yes... that someone must be Felix.

Namjoon: Felix?

Min Yoongi: Yes, it must be, because Felix boasts about being so close to us. We didn't know what he looked like.

Taehyung: Even in death, he is still tormenting me.

Namjoon: Taehyung... (Hears a car pull up. Min Yoongi jumps up and looks out the window).

Min Yoongi: It's Jimin and J-Hope.

Namjoon: They are early.

J-Hope: Sorry, we didn't call ahead of time, but this couldn't wait.

Min Yoongi: What it is?

Jimin: My aunt... she... she

Taehyung: We are sorry for your loss, Jimin. We never wanted this to happen.

Jimin: I appreciate that... but you guys need to hear this while it is fresh on my mind. My aunt told me on the phone that Han and Ian were related to the Jung family. During that time their maternal grandfather was the Commissioner of the police department.