Chapter 37

Sweet voice: Taehyung. Taehyung, wake up. (Rubbing their fingers through Taehyung's hair).

Taehyung: Huh? Where am I? (Looks up). Jungkook?

Jungkook: Hello, love.

Taehyung: Am I dead?

Jungkook: No. You are not dead.

Taehyung: So, I'm dreaming of you again?

Jungkook: Honey, I needed to come and see you.

Taehyung: I would rather have you in my arms and to be able to touch you. I just don't want to see you in my dreams.

Jungkook: I know that is what you want, but you know that we cannot right now.

Taehyung: Why did you bring me here?

Jungkook: To warn you.

Taehyung: Warn me about what?

Jungkook: Honey, you are not grieving well. You are focused on your pain and you are missing what is in front of you.

Taehyung: What am I missing? Huh? The fact that you were taken from me... the fact that my own boss's son is responsible for killing you and causing me so much pain?! The fact that so much death was caused by a family that does not show an ounce of love and compassion for a child?!

Jungkook: (Calmly smiling) How do you think your boss feels? He is suffering too. He killed his son to save not only himself and others, but he saved you too. Do you have any idea how his soul has been crushed to the point that he is crying in front of you, because he feels responsible for your pain and suffering?

Taehyung: I... I admit that, but...

Jungkook: There is no but, Taehyung. You are not the only one who has suffered here. Honey, we cannot change the past. What has happened cannot be undone.

Taehyung: What am I supposed to do? How can I... (whimpering) face this? How can I live my life? How can Min Yoongi recover from all the things that his son has done?

Jungkook: By being there for him. He has stood by your side when you have broken down. He even held you, but you have not once held him in his grieving moments. If you want to heal and grieve in a healthy way, be more open with your feelings. You cannot go through life with everything balled up inside of you. You must let things that you cannot control go.

Taehyung: (Realization seeking in). You are right. You are right, I have not been there for Min Yoongi as he has been there for me.

Jungkook: You can fix that. Be there for him and you will see.

Taehyung: See what?

Jungkook: The warning that I am giving you. Keep your eyes and ears open. Danger is coming.

Taehyung: Danger? What danger?

Jungkook: Protect Min Yoongi. It's time for me to go.

Taehyung: No! Don't go not yet please!

Jungkook: I must go now. I love you, my love. (Fades away).

Taehyung: No!!!!

Once they heard Taehyung screaming, J-Hope immediately went up the stairs. Min Yoongi followed suit while Namjoon hid the evidence in Min Yoongi's bag and placed it underneath his shirt behind his back.