Chapter 51

Taehyung woke up early and gave Jungkook a light morning kiss on his forehead. He went downstairs to contact Min Yoongi and figured that he is still asleep. So, Taehyung sent him a text message to him asking to have a brief meeting for lunch. Jungkook woke up to the smell of breakfast being cooked and he felt so happy after last night and wonders what Taehyung has planned for them today. He got out of bed and went to freshen up before going downstairs. While cooking breakfast, Taehyung couldn't help but think about how long Jungkook was tortured. He is also worried how Jungkook feels about his body, because of the scars he has.

Taehyung suspects that Jungkook was torture for days but is curious about the date of the sexual assault that Felix showed him. Min Yoongi told him that they were both taken on the same day, but he is wondering when did Felix torture Jungkook. During the time that he and Min Yoongi were held captive, Lin was the one that was torturing them. The building that they were held in was searched and the officers didn't find anything in the abandoned building. Taehyung's train of thought was interrupted when he smelled a familiar scent. It was Jungkook's favorite cologne, and he made sure that he packed it for Jungkook's weekend stay.

Taehyung: (Turning around with a smile on his face) Good morning, my love. Did you sleep well?

Jungkook: (Smiling with a little blush) Yes, I did sleep well honey. Did you sleep well too?

Taehyung: I did my love. Are you ready for breakfast?

Jungkook: Yes. It smells so good.

Taehyung: I hope so my love. I thought we would have a light breakfast with some waffles and fruit.

Jungkook: Ooo... I love waffles. (Sits down at the table as Taehyung pulls out a chair for him with a kiss on the forehead)

Taehyung: I remember the first time that I made you waffles. You loved them so much that you threw a fit when I ran out batter to make them.

Jungkook: (Chuckling) I remember I ate so much that I got sick later that day. You had to make me some soup for dinner.

Taehyung: (Chuckling) Yes and you were pouting so much too.

Jungkook: Those were the best memories.

Taehyung: Yes, they were.

Jungkook: Honey? What are we going to do today when we need a light breakfast?

Taehyung: Well, I'm going to take you to several places and then we will have lunch with Min Yoongi.

Jungkook: (Gasping) We are having lunch with dad?

Taehyung: (Smiling) Yes, we are. You look so cute calling him dad. (Jungkook looking down to hide his blush) Love?

Jungkook: Yes.

Taehyung: Has Min Yoongi told you anything about the person that saved you?

Jungkook: (Froze for a few seconds before answering) Yes, he told me that he found him, and I asked him if I could meet him.

Taehyung: Did you meet him?

Jungkook: No, not yet. Why?

Taehyung: I was hoping that right after lunch with Min Yoongi the three of us would go pay him a visit.

Jungkook: Really? We can go see him.

Taehyung: Yes, I have talked to Min Yoongi this morning and he agrees that it is time for you to meet the person that saved you.