Chapter 18

Taehyung screamed at the phone when the video ended, and Lin let go of his head.

Ming: Want to kill me now?

Taehyung: You fucking bastard!! You are going to pay for this!! Where is he?!!

Ming: Wouldn't you like to know. (Snickering)

Taehyung: What is wrong with you?! Are you mad!! He didn't deserve this!!

Ming: Yes, he did!! He was my most trusted runner until you entered his life and for what?! You broke the law for a personal gain in the ranks and earned a lover boy too! You are no better than me!!

Taehyung: I'm nothing like you!!! (Min Yoongi grunting in pain as he comes to).

Ming: Well, look who's finally awake. (Walks over to Min Yoongi).

Min Yoongi: Ugh! Man, your breath stinks, I'm surprised it didn't knock me out again. (Lin punches Min Yoongi).

Min Yoongi: Man, I can't wait to whoop your ass!!

Ming: Enough! I have waited a long time for this moment to happen.

Taehyung: (Angrily) What?!

Ming: Now it is time for you to learn the truth. Min Yoongi's truth.

Min Yoongi: What are you talking about?

Ming: Look into my eyes, Min Yoongi and tell me what you see. (Ming staring deeply into Min Yoongi's eyes).

Min Yoongi: Why the fuck would I look into your eyes?!

Ming: Just do it!!

Min Yoongi: Alright! Damn, you breath is killing me. (Looking in Ming's eyes, Min Yoongi's eyes became widen after a few minutes). No. No, it cannot be.

Taehyung: Be what?

Min Yoongi: Those eyes. I know those rare eyes. Han? It can't be you.

Ming: So, nice of you to recognize your son's eyes.

Taehyung: What?! Son?!

Lin: Silence!

Taehyung: Fuck you!!

Min Yoongi: (Disbelief). This can't be happening.

Ming: Yes, it is happening. You see, Taehyung, I am not Min Yoongi's biological son. We met him when I was 6 years old. He saved me from an abusive father. Me and my precious Jason.

Taehyung: What? Brothers? Min Yoongi?!

Ming: Tell him, daddy. You are the reason why Ming Mason was created.

Min Yoongi: I did not create Ming Mason!

Ming: Oh, but you did! You swore to protect Han from his father! You promised to take care of Han!

Min Yoongi: I was a young officer!! It was not my decision!!

Lin: Tell the truth!! Tell it!!

Taehyung: Min Yoongi!!

Min Yoongi: (Scoffing). Alright!! Many years ago, I was working on a case. There was an incident where officers were called to handle domestic abuse. Upon arriving at the scene, I saw two little boys. One 6 and the other was just 3 months old.