Chapter 44

It was the next day and Namjoon had not heard from Min Yoongi. He did find out that the flowers were delivered to Taehyung's room earlier by J-Hope. J-Hope ordered the flowers and once he found out that they were delivered ahead of scheduled, he went to the hospital to pick them up. He did not know that Namjoon saw the flowers and felt embarrassed. Namjoon asked him why he sent the flowers in Min Yoongi's name. J-Hope explained that the florist made a mistake and sent the wrong flowers as well as not having everyone's name on the card. Namjoon was relieved and he will soon tell Min Yoongi what he just learned.

Min Yoongi was sleeping on the couch and Ethan felt bad that his night terrors prevented him from getting any sleep. He decided to make breakfast while Min Yoongi rested. Ethan does not know what they will do today, but he is hoping that this weekend will be the end of his night terrors. While Jimin and J-Hope were working, Namjoon, Jin, and Ivan decided to pay Taehyung a visit. When they arrived on Taehyung's floor, they saw several doctors and nurses go inside Taehyung's room.

Consumed by fear they immediately went inside the room, but they were blocked by a couple of nurses. Namjoon was able to look over the nurses and saw that Taehyung was awake and the doctors were checking on him. The nurses convinced them to wait outside while the doctors examined him.

Namjoon: Oh, my God, he is awake! He's awake!

Jin: This is great!

Ivan: Should we tell Jimin and J-Hope?

Jin: Yes, we should.

Namjoon: I will call Min Yoongi. I'm sure once he hears that Taehyung is awake, he will come.

While they are celebrating, Namjoon calls Min Yoongi. Ethan hears Min Yoongi's phone ring and Min Yoongi was still sleeping but woke up after the third ring. Ethan picked up Min Yoongi's phone and answered it. He did not say anything and handed the phone to Min Yoongi.

Min Yoongi: (Cranky) Hello?

Namjoon: Sir!

Min Yoongi: (Rubbing his eyes) Namjoon? What time is it?

Namjoon: Yes, it's me, sir. It is 10am.

Min Yoongi: 10am! I must have overslept. What's up?

Namjoon: Taehyung!

Min Yoongi: (Sitting up quickly) What?!

Namjoon: Taehyung, he is awake, sir the doctors are working on examining him now.

Min Yoongi: This is great news! Is everyone at the hospital?

Namjoon: No, it's me, Jin, and Ivan. They are calling Jimin and J-Hope now.

Min Yoongi: Ok, I am on my way.

Namjoon: Really?

Min Yoongi: Yes, I will be there.

Namjoon: Ok, I will explain the flowers when you get here.

Min Yoongi: Ah, I forgot to call you last night.

Namjoon: No worries. See you soon. Bye.

Min Yoongi: Bye.

Ethan: Who was that dad?

Min Yoongi: Your uncle Namjoon.

Ethan: Is everything ok?

Min Yoongi: Yes, my friend that is in the hospital just woke up.