『 Chapter Two 』

- - ┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈ - -
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟𝓞𝓥

My brother and father had both gone out to who knows where.

Even so, I wasn't worried. After all, B/N was quite responsible ( most of the time ) and Father would be in safe hands.

Seeing as there was nothing else to do, I grabbed my phone and tucked into a bowl of ramen.

I scrolled through my group chats and smiled: my friends seemed to be having fun.

I attended a public school just on the edges of Tokyo. We barely even counted as part of the city.

My school wasn't too popular and the people were friendly.

Nobody knew of my status everyone treated me equally. I preferred it this way.

Nothing complicated like business deals or fancy tea parties.
Just ordinary people doing ordinary things.

As I was halfway through my bowl, I heard a knock on the door.

Father and B/N shouldn't be home this early...

I grabbed the nearest weapon - my chopsticks - and slowly approached the door.

Bracing myself, I swiftly pulled open the door.

"Took you long enough." I was met with the same face I first saw when I opened my eyes, my mother.

Her luscious brown locks seemed to have been perfectly styled already while her E/C eyes pierced through me. Staring me down like a hawk on its prey.

"It's nice to see you too, mother." I let out a sigh of relief.

"Just what do you think you're wearing?" She spoke with distain as she looked down on me.

My eyes trailed across my outfit: nothing fancy, just a pair of shorts and a hoodie.

"My normal clothes-" I responded, not understanding the question.

"Go take a shower quickly, then put this on. You have ten minutes." M/N demanded and shoved a large box into my hands.

Yeah, right. I thought as I obliged and walked upstairs. I planned to take my sweet time.

When I got to my bedroom, I laid the box on my bed, not bothering to open it yet.

As I walked past it several times to gather my things. My curiosity got the best of me.

I hastily ripped off the cap, revealing a stunning white laced gown.

I cringed at the thought of myself wearing something so beautiful.

I decided to brush the thought away and take a shower to refreshen my mind.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

Steam rushed off my body as I wrapped a towel around myself.
My damp hair dripped a few times.

I walked over to my bed and put on my underwear, preparing myself for the real challenge.

Hesitantly, I gingerly pulled the dress out of the box.

Surprisingly, it didn't seem to have any creases or signs of mishandling. It was in perfect condition.

About 40 minutes had already passed from my shower alone. My mother was bound to be growing impatient.

I already dried and brushed my H/C hair before slipping on the dress, barely managing to pull the zipper up from the back.

I admired myself in the mirror. I had to admit, I looked good. I'd probably date myself if I could.

"Y/N!" Ah, there it was. I had wondered why my mother wasn't calling me down already.

"What is it?!" I shouted. There was no response.
I swear, she's always like this. Who calls someone but then doesn't respond?! I screamed in my inner monologue.

"Madame Y/N?" A voice with a French accent called out from outside my bedroom door.

I froze, who was in my house?

"Uh-hm. Who are you?"

"I am..." a man with heavy makeup and curly blond hair burst into my room, "MONSIEUR PIERRE, my darling!"

I sweat-dropped: I had heard of this man before. He was known to be one of the best and most unique stylers in all of Japan.

"Oh dear, my darling. Let Monsieur Pierre fix your face up for you."

Before I even had the chance to protest, Monsieur Pierre had already brought out a whole makeup and styling kit.

The man got to work, making sure that I looked as natural as possible.

My eye bags had practically disappeared and my skin was glowing. This was the power of one Monsieur Pierre?!

"Ohoho, do not underestimate your beauty, my darling." He said as he started to work on my hair; his French accent was still very strong.

Hold on, could he hear my thoughts?!

"It's written all over your face, darling."

"Well, thank you, Mr Pierre..."

"It's Monsieur Pierre!" He snapped.

All of a sudden, my hair was flowing and silky, half up, half down at the back.

My eyes widened with shock. How did he manage this in such little time?!

Just as I was about to open my mouth to speak, Monsieur Pierre interrupted.

"Hush now, my darling. You have a boy to seduce." He said as he pushed me downstairs - luckily, I was holding on to the railing.

Matching white heels were at the bottom of the stairs, just waiting for me.

I found myself strapped into the chauffeur's car across from my mother when I finally processed his words.

•       •       •       •       "...Seduce?"

I had none of my belongings on me, not even my keys. The chauffeur started driving as banged on the window behind us, "my phoneee-"

signing off~ 06/09/23