『 Chapter Eleven 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥
"Whoops!!"

Y/N's once pure and flawless dress was now stained with red liquid all over her front.

"Oh my, it seems i'm a bit clumsy today~" the same girl from earlier laughed coyly.

Karma recognised her, she was his example. The girl he pushed onto the ground.

It seems like someone was a sore loser.

Y/N found it a shame at how such a beautiful gown had been destined for ruin, "You think?" She retorted.

The girl's expression had no trace of remorse or sincerity.

"Think you're the shit do ya?" Y/N let it rip, what could they do to her?

She was the chosen suitress: people should be sucking up at her feet.

"Such vulgar langu-" the girl's arrogant expression flickered and she took a step back.

Sensing her fear, Y/N neared closer, "Aww, what's wrong? Run out of words in your tiny-" Y/N looked at the girl's chest for a moment, "vocabulary?~"

Her smile flashed darkly, making her look scarier than ever.

The girl gasped in response, "how dare you!-" she raised her hand against Y/N, intending to slap her in the face.

Y/N caught her wrist before it came into contact with her cheek.

Karma knew he should've intervened by now instead of watching like he was at the cinema but he didn't want to interrupt.
I do love a good catfight. He thought to himself.

"Don't get physical with me, you whore." Y/N spat, "A pampered princess like you is no match for me."

She threw insults after insults, knocking the girl's ego to a mere 10%.

"He should've chosen me! I'm clearly the better choice!! I'm way prettier than you!" It was her last line of defence.

Y/N scoffed at the girl's ignorance, "and? It's not my fault my fiancé's blind."

"Hey- hey- no need to get personal." Karma chuckled with his hands slipped into his pockets like he was without a care in the world.

The annoying girl ripped her wrist out of Y/N's grip, tears brimming in her eyes.

"Only I deserve him! Nobody else is worthy to get close to him!!" She poured her heart out... only for it to fall on deaf ears.

Karma and Y/N had stopped paying attention to her, instead focusing on their next meal.

"Did you know we have a chocolate fountain?" He asked.

"Really? I think I saw strawberries over there too, let's grab both."

The annoying girl pulled on Y/N's arm, yanking her forward.

"Oh, you weren't done? Here I thought you'd have run out of words by now." Y/N smirked, bringing the girl's ego to a 2.

Karma decided to add his input, "Perhaps if you weren't so desperate, you'd find a man to make use of you."

"Hey, Akabane. Do you have your phone on you?" Y/N asked to which Karma nodded. "Sweet. Lemme use it to call someone to pick me up."

He handed it over before leading her to the gardens, picking up a few plates on the way, "it'll be quieter out there."

The pair walked off with a tray of strawberries and a bowl of chocolate sauce.

• *° °

Hey there~ I want to say that from this point or so, Karma will get a bit more annoying, mainly because he will care more about the reader and develop more of an interest and relationship with her.

Anyway, thanks for reading this far.

signing off~ 19/09/23