『 Chapter Twenty 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"I don't understand how he got such problems." Ayame rolled her eyes.

Maybe it's from bad parenting! Y/N mentally screamed.

The tension was higher than sea level and Y/N could feel herself suffocating.

When she received the invitation, she didn't imagine that there would be no flow of conversation or anything to keep the awkwardness away.

Y/N carried on eating until she couldn't bear the tension any longer, "I'm sure he's cooled off now- maybe I should get him-"

"He'll be in his room, upstairs, through the hall, on the right."

"Excuse me," Y/N pardoned herself from leaving and ventured to find the strawberry-head's room.

She wandered for about two minutes before stumbling across his room.

The door was slightly ajar, Y/N could see a flash of red hair on the bed.

She took a deep breath, knocked twice and entered the room.

To her surprise, Karma was no longer laying on the bed.

Y/N turned her head to the side where her fiancé swiftly backed her into a corner as a sign of dominance.

He was still kind of pissed from earlier. How Y/N had earned his mother's attention so quickly.

However, no matter how much he wanted to blame her, Karma knew it wasn't her fault.

He flashed her a smile and decided to mess with her a little bit.

"You've got some guts, Y/N. Strolling into a guy's room all alone." He edged closer.

Y/N's back hit a wall, "How many times do I have to tell you, Akabane? We're not close enough to use first names-"

Karma closed the gap between them in one motion. He spoke softly next to her ear, "is this close enough for you, Y/N?"

"You motherfucker-"

He placed a singular finger on her lips to shush her, "you came here by yourself and didn't think I'd try something?"

The scent of his cologne plagued her nostrils, it was a scent that was impossible to forget.

"Your parents are downstairs. You wouldn't dare." Y/N stayed strong, not allowing herself to falter.

She needed to prove that she wasn't afraid of him.

"Are you sure?" He said in a low voice, "my parents are pretty oblivious to my existence, I could fuck you senseless, right here."

Karma had originally intended to annoy her in a different way. All of a sudden, he was in too deep to change the subject.

In an instant, heat rose to Y/N's face from ear to ear, "get off me, you bastard!"

She kicked off the wall, pushing Karma and herself forward. He stumbled back using the bed as support.

Y/N dashed for the door handle and took a one last glance at his room.

It was full of games and magazines, some spiced lined the light-cream walls.

"That's it! You don't need any dessert! Stay up here and rot!" Y/N spun on her heel and slammed the door shut.

• *° °

That escalated quickly. I think I could easily write smut but my mental state will not allow me to.

I doubt this book will have any smut but who knows? If I got loads of people begging for it at the end I might consider it~

🌸

signing off~ 29/09/23