『 Chapter Thirteen 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I leaned into my chair with my arms supporting my head and a book covering my face.

We just got some yellow-bitch as our new languages teacher, we were exhausted.

She turned out to be an assassin but she's kind of useless. But hey, at least she apologised for literally being a bitch this whole time.

"Hey, Karma." A voice snapped me out of my thoughts. It was my friend back from second-grade, Nagisa Shiota.

"Have you heard anything about the new student? Apparently, it's a girl." I didn't bother raising my head to answer.

"Beats me, you're better off asking Okajima or Takebayashi for that stuff." I dismissed lazily with my hand.

"Aww! Karma, don't be like that!!" Kayano whined, trying to shake me back and forth, to no avail. I wouldn't budge to that weak pudding-head.

Judging by the footsteps, Kayano went to annoy someone else, presumably Kanzaki or Okuda.

I could only appreciate the peace for a while until I heard Okajima burst into the classroom. Most likely with a huge perverted smile on his face.

"Guys! I just saw the new girl, she's crazy hot!"

To be honest I didn't really care as long as this 'new girl' didn't interfere with my assassination attempts.

"Man, what'd she look like?" Sugino asked.

I imagined Okajima having a nosebleed, "she had a great ass-"

"I mean like a proper description, moron. Like hair or eye colour."

"Uhh, I think she had H/C hair and E/C eyes," I shot up, the book falling onto the ground, shocking those around me.

"Although I can't really remember since I was just staring at her a-"

I flicked a rubber at his shaved head, hitting him right above the ear, my aim spot on.

"Oww-" the pervert - almost as bad as that octopus - rubbed the sore spot which my rubber had hit.

Speak of the devil. In that instant, Korosensei had returned to our worn-out classroom. A few minutes before the first bell rang.

"I want you all paying attention for one minute." The octopus announced, causing the standing students to return to their seats.

"We have a new student joining us today! Her name is-" the door slipped open, revealing an all too familiar sight.

• *° °

So im half asleep rn, I can't see what I'm doing so I apologise for any mistakes

signing off~ 19/09/23